TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Haley B.
Rossville, GA
This hair spray is good for a freeze hold! I wouldn't use it for everyday as I like my hair to look bouncy. But great for an updo or crazy fly aways.
Kristy W.
It's the only thing I've used for years. It does with the job without leaving that sticky, greasy look. I would absolutely tell a friend about it.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I just bought a sample size of this for vacation, after trying it I am pretty impressed! Smells nice and seems to hold the curl in my thick hair!
Sherilyn E.
San Jose, CA
Works great when you want to slick baby hairs up when putting your hair in a bun. But your hair will get flat or it won't be as still by mid day.
Sarah S.
Strong hairspray. Perfect to use on little ones who are constantly moving about. Helps lock in your hair style and holds well for several hours
Karen  S.
Omaha, NE
LASTS ALL DAY!!!! It's amazing! It was my first time using it and I didn't have high hopes for it, but I will be getting plenty of use from it!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
This hold so great. I use it to keep all my little baby hairs down when I pull my hair back into a ponytail and don’t have to worry all day
Jessaly J.
Mc Cook, IL
Very good quality and quantity for the product! Only need to use a little and my hair stays put perfectly. Has a great smelling scent too.
Kristian C.
Concord, GA
This hair spray is the first hair spray that smells great and also keeps my hair in place. I don't get that crunchy feeling when using it
Danielle F.
Tamarack, MN
I love this for a nice sleek down hair style! It's not so firm that you can't brush it through, but it helps keep everything in place!
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !