TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #60 in Hairspray

Kristy W.
It's the only thing I've used for years. It does with the job without leaving that sticky, greasy look. I would absolutely tell a friend about it.
Sherilyn E.
San Jose, CA
Works great when you want to slick baby hairs up when putting your hair in a bun. But your hair will get flat or it won't be as still by mid day.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I just bought a sample size of this for vacation, after trying it I am pretty impressed! Smells nice and seems to hold the curl in my thick hair!
Sarah S.
Strong hairspray. Perfect to use on little ones who are constantly moving about. Helps lock in your hair style and holds well for several hours
Karen  S.
Omaha, NE
LASTS ALL DAY!!!! It's amazing! It was my first time using it and I didn't have high hopes for it, but I will be getting plenty of use from it!
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
This hold so great. I use it to keep all my little baby hairs down when I pull my hair back into a ponytail and don’t have to worry all day
Jessaly J.
Mc Cook, IL
Very good quality and quantity for the product! Only need to use a little and my hair stays put perfectly. Has a great smelling scent too.
Kristian C.
This hair spray is the first hair spray that smells great and also keeps my hair in place. I don't get that crunchy feeling when using it
Danielle F.
Tamarack, MN
I love this for a nice sleek down hair style! It's not so firm that you can't brush it through, but it helps keep everything in place!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
The onl hair spray ill trust for every occasion. My hair won't hold a simple curl without. Thank you tresemme for this amazing product.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !