TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #56 in Hairspray

Krista B.
This hairspray is amazing and instantly freezes and holds my hair all day. It is by far my favorite hairspray I've ever used and I would recommend it to everyone.
Meg M.
Prescott, AZ
This stuff works like a charm! Holds my hair all day without making it crispy. I love the light feel with the awesome hold. Smells good too! It's not overpowering.
Andrea D.
Waco, TX
Great hairspray. My hair is very hard to curl and let alone my curls never stay. After using this product, my whole life changed! Great, great, great product.
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
I like to use this hair spray more than than the rest, I feel like this one does less has to my hair & I like t use it whether I use the shampoo & conditioner
Ashley A.
Perkasie , PA
Yo this hair spray is amazing! I like to get a little bit of volume from my spray and this super works! You could definitely get some awesome styles from it.
Barbara H.
Huntington Station, NY
Best hair spray!!!! I've been using this for at least 6 years. It makes my hair hold the style all day long. It's not overly crunchy or hard when I use this.
Rosanna E.
Doral, FL
Is really good, the product keep my style hair too much time,
when I used I really like because my hair is shine and have life. that product is really good
Jessica R.
La Salle, MI
Some days I liked this product and some days I didn't like this product. I felt like it wouldn't last some days. But it was great to dry my nail polish lol
Fanny N.
It is definitely a freezing spray because it works instantly as it touches your hair. The smell is nice not too strong in my opinion and it works well.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
This hair spray is good for a freeze hold! I wouldn't use it for everyday as I like my hair to look bouncy. But great for an updo or crazy fly aways.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !