TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #60 in Hairspray

Lisa V.
Fresno, CA
Provides great hold without flaking. Is long lasting, will last all day and night and hair stays in place. Great product and very affordable. I would definitely buy this again. This is my go to hairspray and i highly recommend it.
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this when ever i curl or i straighten my hair for a long lasting curl or straighten and it hold my hair for a long time i use this product frequently i love TRESemme
Judy B.
This is the only hairspray that I use. It's definitely a good go to hair spray for me and it has always been reliable. My hair is fine and hard to hold a curl but this hairspray really helps set the curls to keep it longer lasting.
Cathy J.
Frankfort, KY
I have used this when the occasion calls for my hair to be styled a little more formal and I need long lasting hold. It's not very expensive either and lasts a long time.
Flower T.
Lakewood, WA
I love this hairspray, it's my favorite hairspray, the only down side is if you spray too much at once it can weigh down your hair so spray a little, wait for it to dry, then spray more, and your hair won't go anywhere
Kari T.
Long Island, NY
I ha e many hair sprays and really like this one best! I tell you why, yes smells great and has a great packaging, but, what truly sells me is it holds your hair in position but, it brushes out nicely when your are done! So it, had great packaging, smells good, holds hair in place for bourse and then brushes out without heavy product feel left on your hair. A+
Sarah B.
Diamond, IL
Love this! It holds my curls very well and my hair is slightly thin and thick that curls are very difficult to make and hold on my head but this helps alot! Best hairspray i have used!
kristi d.
Porterville, CA
curled my hair and used this product after to hold it and it was amazing! most sprays i use usually make my hair feel supeinyard but this left my hair feeling soft and shiny
Afreen J.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good hairspray. Keeps your hair stay put for hours.
I sometimes use it to even curl my hair. I soeay it all over and then crunch the hair. The curls come out perfect.
vanessa f.
Hutchinson, KS
It held my hair in place all day. It is reasonably priced. It doesn't smell the best but it works great. I would recommend it to friends. Its great for really humid days.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !