TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Jalayna D.
Pine River, WI
This product was amazing! Did everything I wanted it too, kept my hair in place. Looked exactly how I wanted it look all day. The product was kind of pricey, but it did the job. Overall I would purchase this item again! I would tell all of my friends to try this product.
Taylor S.
Dover, PA
This is by far my favorite hairspray of all times. This is the ONLY hairspray that I ever use. It's nice because they have different hold levels that you can choose from and even tells you what works best with what different hair types. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Jessica F.
Fresno, CA
I use this hairspray daily it's become my go to everyday hairspray. I love it because it is not too much of a strong hold that you can't brush through if needed. I don't recommend using for any updo or any type of hairstyle that needs extreme hold but it's is a great every day product.
Danielle R.
Morganton, NC
Love it holds my hair in place all day ! You will not regret using this product. I have used it for two years now and would recommend it to anyone with fine hair like mine. It does not clump.
Carissa R.
Riverside, CA
Love how it holds my hair and usually does pretty well through out the day. I am very satisfied with this product and it's really the only hair spray that I use. My only complaint is the strong smell but I'm pretty sure all hair sprays have a strong smell.
Lauren A.
Barton , New York
This hair spray holds my hair style well when I curl it! Great for any type of hair. I use TRESemme products very frequently and they are one of the best for the price in my opinion!
Mary S.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this product. I'm in the military and having to have my hair perfect all day is hard, but with this product I spray it when I have it perfect and it stays like that all day.
Shawna B.
Fresno, CA
This keeps my hair in place great. I'm in the restaurant business and I am still able to get through my shift and my hair stays put but doesn't look stiff like some hair sprays do
Amy M.
Conroe, TX
This is the only hairspray I trust to tame my updo looks. It keeps my hair looking sleek without making it oily looking or feeling, it freezes it without making it too stiff.
Judy B.
This is the only hairspray that I use. It's definitely a good go to hair spray for me and it has always been reliable. My hair is fine and hard to hold a curl but this hairspray really helps set the curls to keep it longer lasting.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !