TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #60 in Hairspray

reylynn c.
Okay I have girls that are in cheerleading and I love this Tresemme hairspray because I feel that it just gives them a good hold throughout the day and it leaves our hair completely the same way as it was first thing in the morning
Jody D.
I use this hairspray because it holds my hair in place and doesn't make it look really stiff or greasy. I don't use the hairspray all the time but it's definitely something I will always get. Compares well to similar products.
Denise R.
My boyfriend uses this more than me, I do like it because it dont take long to freeze and it actually stayed all day and didnt make white flakes like some hair spray.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I like this hairspray and it smells really good. It held up pretty good too considering I have really long and thick hair. I'd recommend this to anyone. It's not too pricy either. I'd probably buy it again
AngieBFly V.
This one is definitely been in the family for a long time it is very affordable and you can find it in any local store. It really holds it does give you a little bit of a white after four hours plus.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
I really like this when i need hairspray which to be honest is not very often but thissmells fantastic and has a nice hold . will get a little sticky/flaky though.
Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ
I have been using this product for about 4 years now. and let me tell you, it does the job perfectly. My hair stays for the longest of times as for another normal hair spray would not have done the same. I truly love this product and highly recommend it to everyone looking for strong hold hair spray.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This hairspray isn't band, but it's a bit sticky. It sticks really well, if that's what you want. But for my hair, I really like for my hair to still be able to move a bit even with hairspray it. My hairspray goal is to reduce frizz, so while this is a great hold hairspray, it's just not what I need.
Misty D.
Portage, MI
A good non expensive spray for keeping your locks stay put! I generally prefer to use Redken Control Addict #28 which I compare it too. However, it is a bit pricey, so this is the next thing I go too. However, it does not smell that great. I do wish they would change the fragrance. Then it would get more stars!
Sydney G.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to hair spray. I always buy it in its strongest hold and it keeps my hair perfect all night. I go dancing often and also competed. If you're not careful it can make your hair hard but use just the right amount and it'll leave your curls bouncy and your fly always in check.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !