TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

jessie a.
Love this product it keeps my hair where I put it and smells great, not over powering just great doesn't stink, it more than met my expectations it did what I expected it to do, I have dark brown/black hair and fine straight with frizz hair, no need for improvement it's perfect
Saris H.
My hair can be wild and crazy but TRESemme helps to control at least some of it. I like the aerosol can the best because i feel as though I can get an even coat of hairspray compared to just a squirt in certain areas. My friends also love this product when they borrow it.
Sujeily R.
Milwaukee, WI
I originally used suave hairspray however it have me bad dandruff so I decided to switch up. I started to use tresemmé and I loved it. I dyed my hair and it was no longer the same after. My hair will Very freeze and I did not like the texture of my hair after words. If you have healthy hair is an ok product if you have bleached you hair I recommend not to use.
Filsan A.
Washington, DC
Since the day I'd figured out how incredible hairspray is I've refused to rule any other brands besides tresemme. The hold is all day (hello curly girls, you understand me) and the smell is delightful. I recommend things often but this? This is an ESSENTIAL.
Jay V.
Middletown, Ny
I went into a random beauty supple store and I was looking for something unscented but they didn't have I asked someone what they recommend and they told me this.. it dries up really fast which is my only down side to this but ir really works.
Season S.
This is the only hairspray I use. Smells great and keeps my hair in place for hours. It doesn't leave a ton of residue in your hair like a lot of other hair sprays. I can brush it out at the end of the day and not feel weighed down. Love it!
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray is great for frizzy hair.  I have frizzy hair and work in a very busy environment.  I use this hair spray and it keeps everything in place.  It's not a expensive product either.  I would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep there hair in place.
Eileen B.
South Boston, Ma
This hairspray is fantastic the hold is incredible. I would say this brand is my all time favorite hair spray it is very strong., meaning it really does freeze your hair in place, good value for your buck.
Ashlee M.
Panama City Beach, FL
Love this hair spray. It's my favorite! And the price is not expensive! And it's just as good as the expensive stuff! It has a nice hold without the stickiness or its doesn't weigh down my hair. It also doesn't start making your hair flaky if too much is sprayed on my hair.
Adriana M.
Vila Nova de Famalicão
My hair is very sensitive to humidity but with this spray it I really noticed a major improvement in keeping the curls in place and not going everywhere and going crazy on me. Now it's a must for me.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !