TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #60 in Hairspray

Annie G.
Solihull, Birmingham
Love this product it gives my hair a hold for ages.! And I can do anything knowing that my hair won’t fall!
Emma E.
Niagara Falls, ON
If I don't have my go to one this one is an affordable back up ! Always make sure I have this just in case
Kauany P.
Ja quero o kit cmpleto da tré semé pq é perfeito e muito bom principalmente para cabelos com químicas

Jade S.
Best hairspray ever. holds your hair without it feeling crispy or hard and it lasts for a very long time
Karla K.
Toronto, Ontario
Holds curls for days! Stands up to windy conditions, doesn't leave a sticky residue and applies evenly.
Alexis P.
It is a good product it is not sticky but it does stink up the place and it doesn't last very long
Jill
Amazing product! Smells great and holds my hair up longer then any other product that I've tried.
Alex K.
Lethbridge
Tgis product holds really well, it doesn't get too sticky and it never smells bad. I use it often
daniela h.
los jacintos #601 villa almendral coltauco (rancagua)
I use this product and I lovee, is so awesome and help my hair so much is really a great product
Steffanie F.
Calgary
Works good... the smell is what would turn me off but other then that i rly tly like it
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !