TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #55 in Hairspray

Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
I love that my hair still looks natural and soft after using this spray. It holds my curls after I spend much effort turning this strictly limp straight hair into curls and keeps it that way without letting them go limp again.
Alex R.
I have always used products from TRESemme and I am always happy with it. This hair spray keeps my style until i have my shower at night. And the other good thing about this hair spray is the smell. when ever I move my hair, the smell of the spray surrounds me. I highly recommend this.
jessica g.
This product is phenomenal!
When I fix my hair up into a nice pony tail or a curl it I spray the freezing spray on it and it works like glue!! It's a fabulous product and I really do recommend it!
Sarah J.
Edmonton
Pretty good hair pray if you want to keep curls clean and pretty, but the texture of you hair may look dirty. Besides that, it does as its supposed too for my hair! (Straight and thin)
Alexis T.
Florida
PERFECT... The best product I have ever used ... Whenever I use it , my hair always stay put... Never going anywhere... An I love that fact hat it doesn't make my hair stiff like other products.
april t.
Deffently love this hair spray, hold the way you won't smells good and I find if I don't like a piece of hair sprayed I can brush it out and re do it :)
Cheyenne H.
Love this. I don’t use it often but it’s the only product I continue to buy. It holds my hair in place for a very long time.
Jessalea H.
Spencerville, ON
This is my ride or die hairspray ! It's my absolute favorite . I have very thick hair , and it always does the job right .
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I like this hairspray. It holds your hair-do like it's suppose to. And it lasts the majority of the day. Smells good too.
Sadie S.
The products by TRESemmé are great! They make my hair soft and shiny and prevent my dry scalp from becoming scabby
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !