TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Alexandra S.
Shirley, NY
This gives you the perfect amount of hold without being crunchy or too stiff.
Bethany  R.
Jamestown, KY
Gives a great firm hold. Doesn't make your stuff and oily. Highly recommend
PAYGE M.
Birmingham
Overall: Have not repurchased 👎🏼

Pros: generous amount of product, sleek and Appealing packaging, fits nicely into a bag or hair kit.

Cons: strong chemical smell, leaves hair feeling rough and hard, hair becomes knotty and snap prone, takes 4/5 washes before all the hair spray is out of hair. Hair becomes greasy and horrible smelling also appears wire like.

Purchased from: Boots, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Wilkos (UK Stores)
Megan M.
Very good hairspray. Keeps my hair in all day. I love tresemme products! It met my expectations and it’s a very good value for what you get. Long lasting and I will be buying again. Recommend to others.
Charlie M.
Mill End, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
This hairspray is very good for holding hair in place. Bottle comes in an extra big size although it can be quite expensive but I would say that you get what you pay for. I would buy again!
Brenda M.
Anthony , TX
I really like this spray gel! It lets your hair in its place but also is very kind with the hair too. Have a nice scent and it truly meet my expectations! I thought it was gonna be more harsh. I would buy it again!!
Steph B.
edinburgh
Love this a little goes a long way. also it keeps your hair in place all day even in high winds without making it hard and sticky. the can also lasts ages and its very affordable and unlike other hairspray you don't need to wash it out just brush it out.
Stephanie L.
Ottawa, ON
This is a great hair spray I have been using it for years. It has the right amount of texture and hold without making your hair stiff and crunchy. It definitely met my expectations for a drug store hair spray. I would recommend this hair spray to anyone!
Patricia P.
Considering how fine and straight my hair is naturally, this works pretty good. It holds my hair in place or in curls for a few hours, but then it starts to flatten out again. I still feel that this is the best hairspray I've ever used.
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
I love that my hair still looks natural and soft after using this spray. It holds my curls after I spend much effort turning this strictly limp straight hair into curls and keeps it that way without letting them go limp again.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !