TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #60 in Hairspray

Felicia W.
Shorewood, IL
Works great, love the texture it gives...........................
Marleny A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have repurchased this maybe like 30+ times. only hairspray I'll use. it's amazing and does its job
Pamela A.
Buckhorn, KY
Love tresemme hair spray i am satisfied with this product and would recommend this product holds hair
Alissa T.
Russell Springs, KY
I curl my hair in the mornings and out this stuff on it and froze it is I can keep curls all day long
Amanda B.
Bellbrook, OH
It's like cement in a can! I like to tease my hair for added volume and I use this stuff with it.
Frances V.
Aguadilla
I have tried this before, but it doesn’t compare to pantene, my freeze was back on an hour later.
Christie W.
Wadsworth, OH
This holds all day. I'm a busy nurse who works 12 hour shifts & it holds up through the shift!
Virginia O.
Perris, CA
Super hold without being too sticky. Nice scent, convenient size and good valu'e for the money.
Cassie P.
Wonderful spray. The hold is great even in extreme weather...wind, rain, sunshine and humidity!
Isabel R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this it works great with keeping my fly away down and does not have a chemically smell
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !