TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #78 in Hairspray

Claudia B.
Henderson, TX
Amazing product love the end results and it's an amazing price for the quality I suggest you really try it!
Taylor T.
Beverly, MA
This product has good hold for day to day use but it tends to let hairs fly towards the end of a day's use.
Mirna V.
Weslaco, TX
Strongest hair spray ever that freeze extra hold. Perfect for those vintage hairstyles I loveee itt girlls
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
The other hairspray in the black and green can is much better in my opinion this one doesn’t work as well
Brittany W.
Pensacola , Fl
Does not leave white residue on black hair, keeps flyaways cemented down if you have to wear your hair up
Madison H.
Waco, TX
The only hairspray my mom used so it’s still the only hairspray I️ buy. Smells great and lasts all day.
Rose D.
Fort worth, TX
I love this especially when I do curl my hair ! It's hard to find a good hairspray this one is amazing.
Michelle  Q.
It smells really good and actually holds your hair in place. It isn't flaky at all and dries up clear.
Gabby R.
San Antonio
I used to this when I had bangs. It kept them in place really good! My hair would stay in place all day
Mayra T.
Dallas
Amazing product ! Never lets me down when it comes to baby hairs especially when it's windy or humid .
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !