TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #60 in Hairspray

Jessica H.
Big Lake, MN
This hair spray works great and doesn't leave a film on your hair. You ca brush through it to style with no problems.
Ambrin A.
Atlanta, GA
I wouldn't say this is a freezing spray but it does unfreeze pretty quick but it does the job. It also smells great!
Brittany P.
I love this freezing spray. Holds my hair just the way I want. It definitely meets my expectations. This is the best!
stephanie m.
Huntington Park, CA
Worked really good and stayed throughout the whole day and I am thnking about buting another bottle of the hairspray
Diana K.
Ballwin, MO
Great product. I always buy more when i run out. Give you the perfect amount of hold without weighing down your hair.
Kim D.
You get what ya pay for. Nit a terrible hair spray for the price, but you definetly have to use as much as possible.
Ashley W.
Herriman, UT
It holds and shapes my hair the way I want it. It lasts all day and I don't have to worry about my style coming out.
Kayla L.
Prosperity , WV
I really like this product! It hold my hair well and the smell isn't overpowering. I have repurchased it a few times.
Laura d.
Your hair will not fall after using this spray! i use it while curling my hair then brush it out and it looks great
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Love this spray work great when you need the curls to hold up to humidity tresemme is loved by everyone in the home
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !