TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

stephanie m.
Huntington Park, CA
Worked really good and stayed throughout the whole day and I am thnking about buting another bottle of the hairspray
Ashley W.
Herriman, UT
It holds and shapes my hair the way I want it. It lasts all day and I don't have to worry about my style coming out.
Brittany P.
I love this freezing spray. Holds my hair just the way I want. It definitely meets my expectations. This is the best!
Diana K.
Ballwin, MO
Great product. I always buy more when i run out. Give you the perfect amount of hold without weighing down your hair.
Kayla L.
Mount Hope, WV
I really like this product! It hold my hair well and the smell isn't overpowering. I have repurchased it a few times.
Kim D.
You get what ya pay for. Nit a terrible hair spray for the price, but you definetly have to use as much as possible.
Braulio  G.
Brownsville, TX
This hair spray keeps my heavy hair up even within the Texas humidity. It also doesn't produce a build up in my hair.
Jessica H.
Big Lake, MN
This hair spray works great and doesn't leave a film on your hair. You ca brush through it to style with no problems.
BriAnn M.
Pikeville, KY
Ive used very high prices hairspray and ive bought this in a hurry, on accident and it was the best stuff compared.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Love this spray work great when you need the curls to hold up to humidity tresemme is loved by everyone in the home
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !