TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Toni Marie D.TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Mary M.
In Southwest Florida it is very humid so this is a wonderful hairspray to keep an updo from freezing out. It keeps your hair very hard so it is not good for a flowy look.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
Best holding hairspray ever!!! And I absolutely love the scent! This is my go to hairspray when I want my hair to not budge at all. The price point is extremely fair in comparison to others on the market and when you factor in performance.
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
My boyfriend uses this more than me, I do like it because it dont take long to freeze and it actually stayed all day and didnt make white flakes like some hair spray.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received a sample of this spray in my walmart beauty hox. This spray helps to hol df your hair o kn place while your ztyling it and to also tame your fly aways.
Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ
I have been using this product for about 4 years now. and let me tell you, it does the job perfectly. My hair stays for the longest of times as for another normal hair spray would not have done the same. I truly love this product and highly recommend it to everyone looking for strong hold hair spray.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This hairspray isn't band, but it's a bit sticky. It sticks really well, if that's what you want. But for my hair, I really like for my hair to still be able to move a bit even with hairspray it. My hairspray goal is to reduce frizz, so while this is a great hold hairspray, it's just not what I need.
Misty D.
Portage, MI
A good non expensive spray for keeping your locks stay put! I generally prefer to use Redken Control Addict #28 which I compare it too. However, it is a bit pricey, so this is the next thing I go too. However, it does not smell that great. I do wish they would change the fragrance. Then it would get more stars!
Sydney G.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to hair spray. I always buy it in its strongest hold and it keeps my hair perfect all night. I go dancing often and also competed. If you're not careful it can make your hair hard but use just the right amount and it'll leave your curls bouncy and your fly always in check.
Jocelyn R.
Fontana, CA
My hair is very thick which means I either have to have the heat very stong on my wand or put a lot of hair spray. In addition, when I went to the drug store to purchase this item I couldn't wait to try it. As a result, when i used it, it really kept the curls in place and left behind a very pleasant smell. You know people just like to smell that good scent when you flip your hair... :)
Janette W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this hairspray. It is very affordable, but it is higher quality than several other drugstore brands. This holds well and does not have an off smell. I like this hold for updos or styles that i will not be touching again during the day. This has been a re-buy several times.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !