TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #54 in Hairspray

Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray is great for frizzy hair.  I have frizzy hair and work in a very busy environment.  I use this hair spray and it keeps everything in place.  It's not a expensive product either.  I would recommend this to anyone who wants to keep there hair in place.
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
One of my favorite drug store products! It’s affordable and really really holds my hair. The can lasts forever and was only around $5. It doesn’t make my hair hard unless I accidentally use too much and I love how it smells!
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
This hairspray has such a good hold but it does leave a crunchy feeling in my hair. It does what a hairspray is supposed to do, and it lasts all day. I wear this almost everyday that I wear my natural hair which is curly
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
There’s not many hairsprays I’ve used that holds my curls like this one. It’s not pricey at all and doesn’t have a very chemical smell. It adds incredible volume to my hair as well! Plus keeps my teasing in place!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I will say, this does hold for quite some time! Which is the only reason I'm giving it 3 stars. It's pricey and leaves a weird residue. Not to mention the ingredients are not good for you or your hair.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
I use this product a lot on my hair stays on great affordable for the amount given last a while hair stays curly for hours! I have been using This hairspray for about a year. I purchased this product from Walmart.
Alina D.
Pooler, GA
A decent and cheap hair spray that holds well. Personally I don't like my hair being hard. But as a cheerleader, who always moved and sweat. This hair spray really works.
Mary M.
In Southwest Florida it is very humid so this is a wonderful hairspray to keep an updo from freezing out. It keeps your hair very hard so it is not good for a flowy look.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this product in the past from shoprite really very good product especially in the summer when the my hair gets frizzy very quickly this product works well and would buy it again and recommend it
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
Best holding hairspray ever!!! And I absolutely love the scent! This is my go to hairspray when I want my hair to not budge at all. The price point is extremely fair in comparison to others on the market and when you factor in performance.
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !