TRESemmé 4+4 Freezing Spray uploaded by Danielle R.

BY TRESEMMÉ #17 in Hairspray

Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ
I have been using this product for about 4 years now. and let me tell you, it does the job perfectly. My hair stays for the longest of times as for another normal hair spray would not have done the same. I truly love this product and highly recommend it to everyone looking for strong hold hair spray.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This hairspray isn't band, but it's a bit sticky. It sticks really well, if that's what you want. But for my hair, I really like for my hair to still be able to move a bit even with hairspray it. My hairspray goal is to reduce frizz, so while this is a great hold hairspray, it's just not what I need.
yesenia a.
Love this product it keeps my hair where I put it and smells great, not over powering just great doesn't stink, it more than met my expectations it did what I expected it to do, I have dark brown/black hair and fine straight with frizz hair, no need for improvement it's perfect
Saris H.
My hair can be wild and crazy but TRESemme helps to control at least some of it. I like the aerosol can the best because i feel as though I can get an even coat of hairspray compared to just a squirt in certain areas. My friends also love this product when they borrow it.
Jalayna D.
Pine River, WI
This product was amazing! Did everything I wanted it too, kept my hair in place. Looked exactly how I wanted it look all day. The product was kind of pricey, but it did the job. Overall I would purchase this item again! I would tell all of my friends to try this product.
vanessa f.
Hutchinson, KS
It held my hair in place all day. It is reasonably priced. It doesn't smell the best but it works great. I would recommend it to friends. Its great for really humid days.
Cathy J.
Frankfort, KY
I have used this when the occasion calls for my hair to be styled a little more formal and I need long lasting hold. It's not very expensive either and lasts a long time.
Meg M.
Prescott, AZ
This stuff works like a charm! Holds my hair all day without making it crispy. I love the light feel with the awesome hold. Smells good too! It's not overpowering.
Barbara H.
Huntington Station, NY
Best hair spray!!!! I've been using this for at least 6 years. It makes my hair hold the style all day long. It's not overly crunchy or hard when I use this.
Rosanna E.
Doral, FL
Is really good, the product keep my style hair too much time,
when I used I really like because my hair is shine and have life. that product is really good
Edith E.
San Diego, CA
Very good, it delivers what it promises !