BY TRESEMMÉ #69 in Hairspray

Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes you just want to use a product that will be certain to hold your style in place in case its a special occasion or a super windy day. This is the product for those days. It has really great staying power without the crunchy wet look that can happen with other sprays. I recommend this hairspray.  TRESemmé 4+4 Extra Hold Hairspray
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love TRESemme hairspray. one of the few non Ulta things I use in my hair! It doesn't leave it feeling sticky or too crunchy and it also doesnt leave any weird residue in my hair
Lillian M.
Lillian M.
hialeah, florida
Besides the fact that it leaves hair dry after a while , would recommend anyone who isn't trying to damage their hair
Karla M.
Karla M.
Use this product every day on my hair! And let me tell you it holds alllll the baby hair down. It smells pretty good for a hairspray. I have a lot of baby hairs so this is very important to me. It does not leave any white residue even if you comb it out!
Evelin D.
Evelin D.
Me encanta la línea tresseme, todos los productos que he usado me encantan, an cumplido con sus expectativas y recomiendo sus productos
Lori M.
Lori M.
Saline, MI
I have been using TRESemme extra hold hairspray for over 5 years now. I LOVE the way it holds my style, but yet it still moves freely. It is very long lasting and meets all of my expectations. I find it to be very affordable and will continue to buy it.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds curls for a very long time but the only bad side is that if you put too much it may make your hair feel a bit crunchy.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Grovetown, GA
I personally don't like it, but it works wonders on my daughters hair. She seems to like it, guess that's what really matters.
Carlson _.
Carlson _.
Toronto, Ontario
This is the best hairspray I have ever used. It's light and your hair never feels sticky. The price is right and it's easy to use on all types of hair. I use it on my straight and curly 'dos. Plus it doesn't smell like a typical hairspray which is a bonus!
danelle b.
danelle b.
Big Spring, TX
Love this stuff smells good and holds up tight just don't use to much can get a lil flaky but AL in all ok