BY TRESEMMÉ #64 in Hairspray

Lina M.
Grande prairie , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sprayed it once and in my hair and it felt like a sprayed super glue my superfine here was all stuck together I had to rewash my hair!
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not too fond of this sprits it left my hair feeling like an icicle. Had no movement and it flaked my hair up.
Rouzel b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan because it leaves white flakes when it dries. It weighs my hair down and makes my hair dirty and unwashed.
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yea I'm not a fan of this stuff. I don't really like non aerosol cans anyway because it's wet and sticky. The smell is ok though! I just feel like it's sticky water in a spray bottle. People may like this though.
Samantha B.
Gainesville, GA
This stuff was okay. I live in the humid hot south and it held up for an hour or two outside, but nothing more. I was disappointed but I usually have to use higher priced hair sprays to have great hair outside. I have used it for indoor events and during the winter and It works well. I have super thick hair as well so finding hairspray is difficult to begin with
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't hold as well as some hairsprays but it works if you only need it to hold for a couple hours. Not my go to.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good hairspray, not awful, nor amazing. It held on fine, but wasn’t particularly long-lasting in my opinion. It wasn’t as effective as I’d hope, as I’ve stated that my hair is of medium thickness. It was a decent price, but I feel there are better hairsprays out there.
Rachel J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds curls for a very long time but the only bad side is that if you put too much it may make your hair feel a bit crunchy.
danelle b.
Big Spring, TX
Love this stuff smells good and holds up tight just don't use to much can get a lil flaky but AL in all ok
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
In hair products I used tresemme from shampoo to styling. I don't use this hair spray very heavy, I just use to mainly hold my hair in place. if I was curling my hair and was depending it hold my hair all day strong, I don't I would trust it, because the way I used it seems to come out by the end of the day because I can comb my fingers through my hair from where I sprayed it.