BY TRESEMMÉ #64 in Hairspray

Tiffany S.
Elberta, AL
I have natural curly hair and this product does a nice job in taming the frizz and not holding the hair down. I have use this hair spray for several years and swear by it.
Sydney M.
Meadville, PA
I am a huge fan of TRESemme products, especially hair sprays, they get the job done while also being well within my budget!
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use to use when i was a cheerleader. The only hairpray that i could use and any type of curl i tried.to put.in my hair would stay.
Sydney H.
Wetumpka, AL
This hair spray is one of my very favorite things! It doesn't make my hair look or feel hard. My hair still freely moves but doesn't affect the style of my hair. It's soft to the touch and I get complements on the smell!
Abby H.
New York
I absolutely love this hairspray. It lasts all day and doesn't make your hair feel stiff!
Emmy C.
Gilroy, CA
Keeps my hair volumized throughout the entire day. I definietly recommend this product. The only downside is that it tends to make hair too stiff, like crunchy.
Great spray for Straight hair.. Holds curls or waves from use of curling iron or wand
Nena W.
Flint, MI
This hairspray has great hold and I enjoy the smell, it does not smell very chemically
arabelle f.
Pleasanton, CA
This is a great hairspray because it keeps your hair in place without it getting crunchy like other hair sprays can do to your hair
Emma J.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE TRESEMME. This is the only brand I ever use. My hair is always so healthy when using this brand. Anyways this hairspray holds my curls and waves very very well