BY TRESEMMÉ

Lindsey W.
Lynchburg, VA
Love tresemme hairspray -- it never makes my hair feel hard or crunchy, but it definitely keeps my flyaways from flying away :)
Yesenia D.
Great product. Holds hair for an entire day, it also keeps hair put. This product is amazing because it dries up very quickly.
Courtney E.
Chickamauga, GA
I love this hairspray. I try to stay away from aerosols, so I thought I'd try this one out. It holds my hair in place all day!
Ciara C.
Baltimore, MD
Love this hairspray. I use this when I don't want my hair to go anywhere and it really holds well. I like the smell as well.
Kellie S.
East Falmouth, MA
It keeps my hair in place for most of the day
I usually use it after I straighten my hair eh the flat iron to give it volume
Rachel J.
Holds curls for a very long time but the only bad side is that if you put too much it may make your hair feel a bit crunchy.
Andrea P.
N Ft Myers, FL
I have super straight hair and live in the most humid state, this the only product I have found to keep my hair in its curls
Sydney M.
Meadville, PA
I am a huge fan of TRESemme products, especially hair sprays, they get the job done while also being well within my budget!
Stephanie W.
Middle Island, NY
I love this extra hold hairspray. Not too heavy yet holds very well all day. Never dulls my hair and the price is awesome!
Martha M.
This hairspray is a good product I use this whenever I do my hair it holds my hair in place . I recommend this to everyone