BY TRESEMMÉ #69 in Hairspray

Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Lynchburg, VA
Love tresemme hairspray -- it never makes my hair feel hard or crunchy, but it definitely keeps my flyaways from flying away :)
Jocelyne A.
Jocelyne A.
I always put a little bit. It holds really really well. And if you use too much you can get white particles on your hair. Only down side
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really well on my super thick hair! May not the the very best, but with my hair, nothing holds it so this is a great product!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Cleveland
Best ever hairspray !! Love it!! Not sticky feel or crunchy feeing great product!! Would buy and recommend highly
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Robstown , TX
Great hairspray. Hold hair great! Best product out there. Especially for a formal event it does its job perfect.
Denise  W.
Denise W.
Midlothian, VA
This product holds my fine hair all day. I like to style my hair in the morning and have it stay for the rest of the day. This product helps me do that.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have short, thick hair that goes flat easily. This hairspray is perfect for me! Helped keep my style all day.
arabelle f.
arabelle f.
Pleasanton, CA
This is a great hairspray because it keeps your hair in place without it getting crunchy like other hair sprays can do to your hair
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I rarely use this product but I have before and my sister Dodson a daily basis. This product works really well as long as it isn't super windy outside.
Yesenia D.
Yesenia D.
Great product. Holds hair for an entire day, it also keeps hair put. This product is amazing because it dries up very quickly.