BY TRESEMMÉ #64 in Hairspray

Courtney E.
Chickamauga, GA
I love this hairspray. I try to stay away from aerosols, so I thought I'd try this one out. It holds my hair in place all day!
Kayla M.
I rarely use this product but I have before and my sister Dodson a daily basis. This product works really well as long as it isn't super windy outside.
Tiffany S.
Elberta, AL
I have natural curly hair and this product does a nice job in taming the frizz and not holding the hair down. I have use this hair spray for several years and swear by it.
Ciara C.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray. I use this when I don't want my hair to go anywhere and it really holds well. I like the smell as well.
Hyatt A.
Hamtramck, MI
Extremely good holding spray, used it in the morning before I went to school and it held my hair perfectly, no mess-ups. Wonderful!
Debbie A.
Lebanon
I love use this hair spray. Its the only hair spray that can hold my hair that way I like to style it.
Samantha L.
Maryland Hts, MO
It does a good job on holding curls. It's very hard to keep a curl in with the length of my hair and how straight it is naturally. This spray does a good job on helping with that.
Jackie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really well on my super thick hair! May not the the very best, but with my hair, nothing holds it so this is a great product!
Stacey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have short, thick hair that goes flat easily. This hairspray is perfect for me! Helped keep my style all day.
Zulie R.
Hialeah, FL
I recently bought this profuct and I love it ! Whenever I do a French braid or a tight bun it holds my baby hairs in place which is awesome! Definetely recommend.