TRESemmé 4+4 Extra Hold Hairspray uploaded by Briana S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Zulie R.
Hialeah, FL
I recently bought this profuct and I love it ! Whenever I do a French braid or a tight bun it holds my baby hairs in place which is awesome! Definetely recommend.
Vanessa T.
Corona, CA
I love love love this product because it getd the job done and it smells nice. Also, whats great is that you inly need a bit of product to get the style you need
Lynn R.
Marietta, GA
Excellent hold even when it is humid. Light on hair. Cost effective and available at various local pharmacies or groceries store. I have been using it for over 5 years. My go to hair spray.
Glenda T.
It holds really well. A bottle lasts me for a long time, however I'm not into shiny finish. I also like how it smells. If you are into shiny hair, this is a must! :)
Rosemary S.
Plano, TX
I use for fly away hairs and for hold when I do a styled hairdo. It holds well but not to the point of stiffening my hair, still allows for natural movement. Great product.
Ramla B.
Rochester, NY
I really love this hairspray it smells amazing & make your hair shiny not crispy at all i really adore all tresseme products very reasonable price & great quality...
Emma J.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE TRESEMME. This is the only brand I ever use. My hair is always so healthy when using this brand. Anyways this hairspray holds my curls and waves very very well
Skylar h.
Rutherford, TN
It works. It's cheap lol. I mean there's a lot better out there. I normally brush it out by the time I leave the house anyways so hair spray ain't really my thing
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
I enjoy this hairspray and the classic hairspray smell. It holds very well, but ends up leaving my hair slightly hard, and I feel it make the curl look less natural.
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
I use this product when I roll my hair at night and when I take out my rollers my curls are tight and very shiny and defined. I love how my curls last throughout the day while at work!