BY TRESEMMÉ #64 in Hairspray

Glenda T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It holds really well. A bottle lasts me for a long time, however I'm not into shiny finish. I also like how it smells. If you are into shiny hair, this is a must! :)
Mandy F.
Waterford, WI
I have used this product for many years. My hair always holds its shape and I like that it doesn't feel sticky or stiff after using.
Katelyn G.
Winchester, VA
This hairspray is by far the best extra hold hairspray that I have used before. Most of the time my hair falls flat but not with this!
Zulie R.
Hialeah, FL
I recently bought this profuct and I love it ! Whenever I do a French braid or a tight bun it holds my baby hairs in place which is awesome! Definetely recommend.
Stephanie W.
Middle Island, NY
I love this extra hold hairspray. Not too heavy yet holds very well all day. Never dulls my hair and the price is awesome!
Jocelyne A.
I always put a little bit. It holds really really well. And if you use too much you can get white particles on your hair. Only down side
Anjanique W.
Accokeek, MD
I use this product when I roll my hair at night and when I take out my rollers my curls are tight and very shiny and defined. I love how my curls last throughout the day while at work!
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds really nice and smells really nice. Also, if you want a hair spray that's a pump, this one is good
abby S.
El Dorado, KS
This hairspray is amazing! it holds my hair in place all day and I really recommend it!
Kayla M.
I rarely use this product but I have before and my sister Dodson a daily basis. This product works really well as long as it isn't super windy outside.