BY TRESEMMÉ

Sophia M.
Azusa, CA
Awesome product!! I personally love the smell. This hair spray holds for hours on end even through constant activity and sweat. It is not heavy nor sticky. You can even lightly comb through your hair with it in!
Malysa J.
Wayne, MI
I so really like this product but its very heavy. If i spray one side of my head them curl the other by time I'm done the other side had pretty much fallen out. It smells great and that would be one thing i miss but i use the moose one in a while so... I don't know if is but this exact spray again
Samantha T.
Kansas City
Love this product! Tresemme always has great products,this one is a keeper! Keeps my hair in place all day and doesn't have a strong nasty smell. Definitely something I keep in my hair dresser closet.
Toni B.
Richmond, IN
The best hair spray I have ever found. I absolutely love the lightness of the spray. This brand is not sticky when aplied. It has long lasting hold and does not make hair look dirty or dry. I would recommend this product to everyone. I will buy again on the future as well.
Ari S.
I love this hairspray. My curls last for a long time. I have thick hair, so finding a hairspray that works can be hard, but this one is great. It is long lasting. It is better than alternatives. It also feels light and not sticky. I would recommend to others.
Meghan M.
This hairspray does the trick!!! It has a nice hold without bogging down your hair. It can me a little sticky at times, but what hairspray isn't? I don't use this hairspray everyday, just when I need a little extra hold. I am overall pleased with this product.
Brittany A.
I love this product. It's easy to use, holds firm, and doesn't weigh my hair down. I would recommend this product to others, especially those with fine straight hair. It kept all of my little flyaway a in place. It has a strong hold that lasts for hours.
Corina R.
This is a really good product as many girls know takes ages to curl you hair and it drops within 20 mins :( using this hairstyle keeps it in place all day, I highly recommend it!!
Melissa A.
Menifee,Ca
This is the only hairspray I use because it definitely keeps my hair in place rather I leave it curly or actually style it with a curling iron! It's usually only $4 a bottle!!
Teresa W.
This was a bargain and the reason I bought it when I did and I have used it a lot since then. It does what it promises and that is important for my dry coarse hair.