BY TRESEMMÉ #64 in Hairspray

Samantha T.
Kansas City
Love this product! Tresemme always has great products,this one is a keeper! Keeps my hair in place all day and doesn't have a strong nasty smell. Definitely something I keep in my hair dresser closet.
Brenda R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this hairspray. It is light and doesn't weigh my hair down, it flexible for styling too.
Sophia M.
Azusa, CA
Awesome product!! I personally love the smell. This hair spray holds for hours on end even through constant activity and sweat. It is not heavy nor sticky. You can even lightly comb through your hair with it in!
Nora E.
Los Angeles, CA
Does the job, holds the style without looking crispy. I don't generally enjoy hairspray cause of how it leaves my hair feeling, but this did the trick.
Yesenia D.
Great product. Holds hair for an entire day, it also keeps hair put. This product is amazing because it dries up very quickly.
Yvonne R.
Lindenhurst, NY
Great hair spray with long lasting hold and control . I really like this product and it's price
Heather H.
CULLMAN, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray! It holds your hair in place and doesn't feel super stiff!
Getana N.
Anaheim, CA
This is awesome I love this if I put a braid and a I spray some of this hairspray it make so pretty curls
Lisa R.
Florence, KY
With Tresemme 4+4 Extra Hold hairspray I get the hold I need without yucky stiffness and it lasts all day!
Kate T.
Massillon, OH
I love this hair spray! TREsemme is a wonderful brand that I use almost every single day.