BY TRESEMMÉ #69 in Hairspray

Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Zanesville, OH
I used this when I had longer hair and curled it often because it helped keep my curls in all day.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Works great for my fly away hairs when I style my hair in my fohawk. One or two sprays and all my hairs are in place.
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Lindenhurst, NY
Great hair spray with long lasting hold and control . I really like this product and it's price
Kate T.
Kate T.
Massillon, OH
I love this hair spray! TREsemme is a wonderful brand that I use almost every single day.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
It is true to its title...it does extra hold and last a whole day without any fly aways
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Florence, KY
With Tresemme 4+4 Extra Hold hairspray I get the hold I need without yucky stiffness and it lasts all day!
Nena W.
Nena W.
Flint, MI
This hairspray has great hold and I enjoy the smell, it does not smell very chemically
Janet C.
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! only use a little bit and it gives me awesome hold! love the way it smells too
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
Colorado Springs, CO
I was very pleased with the results. i liked the texture it gave my hair and the hold.
Getana N.
Getana N.
Anaheim, CA
This is awesome I love this if I put a braid and a I spray some of this hairspray it make so pretty curls