BY TRESEMMÉ #49 in Hairspray

Diane C.
West Plains, MO
In hair products I used tresemme from shampoo to styling. I don't use this hair spray very heavy, I just use to mainly hold my hair in place. if I was curling my hair and was depending it hold my hair all day strong, I don't I would trust it, because the way I used it seems to come out by the end of the day because I can comb my fingers through my hair from where I sprayed it.
Samantha B.
Gainesville, GA
This stuff was okay. I live in the humid hot south and it held up for an hour or two outside, but nothing more. I was disappointed but I usually have to use higher priced hair sprays to have great hair outside. I have used it for indoor events and during the winter and It works well. I have super thick hair as well so finding hairspray is difficult to begin with
Jillian D.
Cincinnati, OH
The is my favorite hair spray. It holds my hair in place, no matter what the weather is
I can count on my hair looking great & staying in place all day. I've got naturally curly hair & to find a product that works so well, it's great. I also love getting it on sale b/c they frequently put out coupons to where I can stock up
Ashley B.
Mesa, AZ
Great hairspray. It's a smooth most that holds your style all day and doesn't leave it sticky. I use it regularly and its a good product. It's affordable and the product is consistent snd reliable. It's also available at almost all common drugstores or supermarkets.
Meghan M.
This hairspray does the trick!!! It has a nice hold without bogging down your hair. It can me a little sticky at times, but what hairspray isn't? I don't use this hairspray everyday, just when I need a little extra hold. I am overall pleased with this product.
Karla M.
Use this product every day on my hair! And let me tell you it holds alllll the baby hair down. It smells pretty good for a hairspray. I have a lot of baby hairs so this is very important to me. It does not leave any white residue even if you comb it out!
Lori M.
Saline, MI
I have been using TRESemme extra hold hairspray for over 5 years now. I LOVE the way it holds my style, but yet it still moves freely. It is very long lasting and meets all of my expectations. I find it to be very affordable and will continue to buy it.
Melissa E.
Troup, TX
I've been using this hair spray over salon brands for a year now. It's all I buy. I use it with my hair wet if I want texture or dry to hold. It becomes like glue so be prepared for a really strong hold! It doesn't have a strong smell either.
Samantha L.
Maryland Hts, MO
It does a good job on holding curls. It's very hard to keep a curl in with the length of my hair and how straight it is naturally. This spray does a good job on helping with that.
Melissa A.
Menifee,Ca
This is the only hairspray I use because it definitely keeps my hair in place rather I leave it curly or actually style it with a curling iron! It's usually only $4 a bottle!!