TRESemmé 4+4 Extra Hold Hairspray

The 4 plus 4 extra hold hair spray contains a unique formula with locking polymers that fasten your style in place without stiffness. Your hair isn't going anywhere when using trireme 4 plus 4 extra hold hair spray.

Can't find it any where and more and it was my favorite hair spray?
Is this good for flyaways and frizz TRESemmé 4+4 Extra Hold Hairspray ?
I am looking for a good hairspray. Does this hairspray leave your hair sticky if you use alot? or is it more of a natural feel?
Start your review of TRESemmé 4+4 Extra Hold Hairspray!
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
This is a great affordable hair spray. I use hair spray just about everyday and I like to try different brands of hair spray frequently but this is one hair spray that I find myself buying over and over again.
Taylor Z.
Englewood, FL
TRESemmé 4+4 Extra Hold Hairspray uploaded by Taylor Z.
Best hair spray hands down I’ve ever used! It keeps my hair in place all day super light weight, you can definitely tell it’s extra hold and smells good! I go to Disney a lot so with the humidity it’s always hard to find a good hair spray and this one keeps its looking great all day! It is pricey but you can always get the Walmart brand of this and it works just as great! #hairspray #tressmme #travel
Miranda H.
It doesn't really hold all day but it does keep fly aways in place and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy and stiff
Lashaunda H.
Adrian, MI
I love this hair spray, it lasts all day long and hold my hair in place without being too heavy
Carrie R.
Cleveland
Best ever hairspray !! Love it!! Not sticky feel or crunchy feeing great product!! Would buy and recommend highly
Celena S.
Long Beach
TRESemmé 4+4 Extra Hold Hairspray uploaded by Celena S.
I love a super sleek low pony with the baby hairs showing. This hair spray will hold your slicked back hairstyles back ALL DAY! Since it is super hold, it will flake up if you brush your hair, so be cautious. I even use this to lay down my baby hairs! #blackgirlmagic #babyhair
lashonda P.
Charlotte, NC
This product is the best hairspray I have ever used. It really holds the hair in place in a good way. Easy to comb out never sticky!! It has a nice smell. Please keep making this product. It seems that when a company makes a great product , they slowly fade it out with some other product, and a lot of times it really isn't better. I can't say enough about this product. I have never felt so satisfied with any hairspray in the past. I would recommend this to everyone I know.
Diane R.
Anoka, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my every day go to hairspray. It is reasonably priced for work hair as a nurse. It does not feel tacky after drying. It holds my hair for most if not all of my 12 hour shifts.
blanca B.
I use this hair spray when I put my hair up in a pony tail or bun to keep the flyaways down. It holds my hair in place all day including my 10 hr shift.
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
It works really well for keeping my hair in place. Sometimes I notice a piece of my hair will be hard but I think that’s my fault because sometimes I do put it closer than I should. It does smell nice too. It works all day it’s a Pretty good hairspray.