BY TRESEMMÉ #38 in Hairspray

The 4 plus 4 extra hold hair spray contains a unique formula with locking polymers that fasten your style in place without stiffness. Your hair isn't going anywhere when using trireme 4 plus 4 extra hold hair spray.

Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I love this hairspray! I have purchased pricey ones from my salon and I have always found that this brand holds up to them minus the big price tag. Affordable ($3-5) and holds your style for hours. Not sticky at all.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
My hair has a hard time holding styles, especially do's for weddings. I'm one of those people who will use like a whole thing of hairspray to hold my hair up. Tresemme is a great brand and it's a great price. This freezing hairspray helps to hold my hairstyle through the whole event!
cassandra l.
Berkeley , CA
I got this product complimentary from crowdtap for testing purposes. I really enjoyed this hairspray , better than the previous tressemme hairspray that I have which is a number 3. I found that this did what it claims to do but I don’t think it’s as long lasting as it claims . I enjoy how it can make things hold but doesn’t get super stiff .
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
I used his hairspray for cheerleading. And it did a great job holding my hair on place. It also held my bow in place and stiffened it which is good! But left sticky residue on my bow and flaky residue in my hair. Although it’s great for a few hours. Then I suggest washing it out. Contains alcohol too.
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
If you want something that keeps your hair super intact and does not move, this is the product for you. My ideal use of this is for pageant hair. If you just want to go out and spritz really quick, this isn’t for you. It’s got WAY too much hold for a normal going out on the town look.
Sum W.
I really like this hairspray. I do theatre, so I need a product to keep my hair from sticking out onstage, and this hairspray really does the trick. It is pretty cheap and has a great smell. However, you have to wash your hair after using because it can make your hair kind of gross.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I love this hair spray because it's affordable, it smells good, and it has a really strong hold. It is one I constantly repurchase and never even attempt to look for anything different. It's easy to wash out and maneuver if you need to comb through. I always have this in my home.
Ashlie M.
Ellicott City, MD
Absolutely love this stuff! It holds my hair all night long. The only issue is that I wish it didn't make my hair so hard. It lasts extremely long and I probably will not ever use a different hairspray brand. It has a nice smell to it as well. Love Tresemme.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
I have always used this hairspray off and on for many years. It's really god for holding curls and different hair styles. It can get stiff if you put a lot on , but it also can leave a natural set that stays in place without feeling crunchy.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
This is the only hair spray that I can use on my pin straight long hair and I will know that my hair style will hold for hours. I think for the size of the hair spray can, you can buy this at a great drugstore price. I highly recommend!
Tara G.
Maricopa, AZ
I am looking for a good hairspray. Does this hairspray leave your hair sticky if you use alot? or is it more of a natural feel?