BY TRESEMMÉ

The 4 plus 4 extra hold hair spray contains a unique formula with locking polymers that fasten your style in place without stiffness. Your hair isn't going anywhere when using trireme 4 plus 4 extra hold hair spray.

Karina B.
Sparks, NV
I don’t use this often but if I am in need of hair spray for curls that will last all day or an up do, this is what I would reach for. This doesn’t provide a natural feel or a look but this stuff WORKS when you need hold!
Laura T.
springfield
I totally recommend this product it last all day if you have curls or want to do a ponytail and lay back those baby hairs I was impressed when used it for my first time it smells really good and you don’t to retouch your hair I will buy this product again
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I love this hairspray! I have purchased pricey ones from my salon and I have always found that this brand holds up to them minus the big price tag. Affordable ($3-5) and holds your style for hours. Not sticky at all.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I love this hair spray because it's affordable, it smells good, and it has a really strong hold. It is one I constantly repurchase and never even attempt to look for anything different. It's easy to wash out and maneuver if you need to comb through. I always have this in my home.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
The only hairspray I use! I absolutely love it! It’s an affordable price, smells amazing and keeps hair in place way better than most hairsprays. I will continue to keep this in stock, and recommend this to everyone!
Alysia P.
Wdm, IA
Fantastic hair spray. Very affordable and is long lasting. It gets quite windy here during the winter and it’s nice to not worry about flyaways. My spouse also uses this daily! Scent is not overpowering either!
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
I have a love hate with this hairspray. It does the job and hold my style but leaves hair super stiff and crispy. Also I don't like the smell. But I continue using it because my curls last all day with it
Katie K.
Manhattan, KS
I have tried many hairsprays over the years. This is a product that I always go back to! It is for sure my go-to hairspray. Great price, will continue purchasing.
Thâmila A.
Jersey City
I have long but super fine, thin hair. I've always had trouble using hairspray because all it ever did was weigh down my hair, make it really unmanageable and stuck together, or hard as a rock. This hairspray I bought on a whim and I probably won't buy any other hairspray but this from now on.

It's so light I could spray all day and my hair wouldn't get weighed down. On top of that, it holds whatever style I decide to do very well. It's easy to brush out, doesn't make my hair stick together and gives it so much volume.

I realized it actually improves the look of my hair in another way: my hair can get really oily after sleeping on it so I have to pretty much wash my hair right away each morning, but one night I after I had slept with a bunch of this hair spray in, my hair was SO nice looking the next day and still voluminous! Not oily at all! It wasn't a fluke either--it happens each time I use this hairspray.

I love this hairspray and I would definitely recommend it, especially for those who have fine hair.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis , MO
Good hairspray, not awful, nor amazing. It held on fine, but wasn’t particularly long-lasting in my opinion. It wasn’t as effective as I’d hope, as I’ve stated that my hair is of medium thickness. It was a decent price, but I feel there are better hairsprays out there.
Tara G.
Maricopa, AZ
I am looking for a good hairspray. Does this hairspray leave your hair sticky if you use alot? or is it more of a natural feel?