TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Jocelyn E.
Made my hair super soft. I still use it today and have been for a while. I bought it at Walmart. It is affordable. This is my favorite conditioner. It has a very nice scent to it. I'm very satisfied with this product n
Veronica G.
madera, CA
this is my one and only shampoo and conditioner that i always use for my dry hair, that make my hair looks very nice and silky. I love the coconut that came out recently but it a little pricey. I cant get enough of it
Kelly M.
Six Mile, SC
This is a great conditioner. Doesn’t weigh my hair down and helps with volume. I feel like it really moisturizes my hair well and helps keep it healthy and shiny. I will continue to buy this product for a long time.
Michal H.
Thermopolis, WY
This hair product takes my hair softness to a whole new level its amazing and it keeps my hair soft for dayssssss I definitely recommend to everyone best for dry or oily scalp I was very very satisfied thank you!!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Because my mom has owned her own Hairston for the past 25 years I get all the insight on the best hair products and this is one of them because of how it does exactly what it says it does at an affordable price!
Joy T.
This conditioner definitely gave my hair volume. It’s a great product if you don’t want to spend too much on hair products. It is safe for color treated hair. I️ am a blonde and I️ have used it plenty of times.
Crystal P.
Wytheville , VA
Love this product! The smell is great , the price is fantastic and the conditioner works wonders. Would definitely recommend this product to any one who has never tried this product. You won’t be disappointed.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good product bought this from shoprite not expensive Left my hair soft smooth very silky looking and very manageable I️ would buy it again and recommend it to everyone very satisfied with it
Rena G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is my favorite of the line, the scent is very nice and the price is good! It also is sold in very large bottles which I love as I have long thick hair! It’s the best of the “drugstore brands” for sure!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This is a great conditioner that helps to soften, and nourish my hair, it helps it to smell good and strengthen my hair. I always buy this product when it's on sale. I do recommend this product to others.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this