TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
What i like about tresemme is their bottles are huge and they are super affordable. Because you get more for money you actually save on having to buy more this might last you for quite some time. Satisfied with my purchase bought it at cvs on sale.
Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
I've been using it for months, and I love it! Works great, smells nice and the scent lasts a great smount of time, it makes my hair looks shiny and softer, I think the price is great, not too pricey. I am completely satisfied with this product!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Tresemme has always been my go to hair care product. I use their hairspray, shampoo and conditioner and all work really well for me. Soft, shiny, smells good and cleans well.
Velitra M.
South Bay, FL
This conditioner is bomb. I use this along with The shampoo and the combination is so awesome. It smells good and makes my hair so soft and manageable. It’s safe to use on chemically treated Hair. I’m super satisfied with their products.
Melissa B.
This product makes my hair feel like $1 million bucks!! It gives great volume and makes my hair feels so soft. I love the scent and seriously cannot stop touching my hair. I bought this at Costco so it was an excellent price. Can't be beat.
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband always buys this stuff. He loves it!! Even when I buy the high end stuff he prefers this. I like the way it smells I just would prefer to use different brands. This is what I buy if we are going out of town or maybe for the kids some day.
Jessica Y.
Tressemme is my go to brand for shampoo/conditioner. I am always looking for a product that adds volume without breaking the bank. I have oily hair but my hair does not get as oily with this product as it does others. I would recommend it!
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
I fell in love with this product and it was the gateway to all other Tresemme products. The way this product leaves your hair feeling is unbelievable. It is soft smooth silky frizz-free and just luxurious just like the label says.
Susy I.
Pembroke Pines , FL
I was using this brand for years till I need to find something for oily hair that was thinning and I was recommended to try something different but over all the price is awesome for professional products that do a good job
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Isn't as moisturizing as some other conditioners I've used around the same price. Smells great and is decent but I find it still leaves my hair a little tangled. Seems a little watery of a formula which may be the issue
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this