TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

patty a.
Mississauga, ON
I have the huge bottles of this and we use it quite often because it leaves the hair feeling very smooth and feeling healthy
Jennifer R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does great stuff to your hair and leaves it full of body and nice and silky smooth smelling great and good price for it also
Bev M.
We use this in the family bathroom. Its a great size product at a very good price. Doesn't have a lot of smell to it though
Protiva G.
Toronto, ON
I like tresemme shampoo. They smell great and hair feels soft. It doesnt dry out my hair at all. Really affordable as well
Holly-lauren M.
Manchester
Good as a back up suppose would reccomend nice smell suppose 😂long lasting cause I don’t use a lots good size bottle tho !!
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Me encanta como me deja el cabello. Luego de lavarme con shampoo; me dejo este tratamiento unos 10 minutos, retiro y listo!
Niñalie M.
Maple Creek
We pair this to our tresseme volume shampoo to have a best results. We recommmend you to try this product from tresseme .
Amanda M.
milan
It’s a nice conditioner. But I think there are better products. Affordable price. Didn’t meet my expectations honestly.
Bri W.
really leaves my hair silky smooth and soft, I always get compliments on it. very moisturising and reasonable price
Molly O.
It makes the hair feel so soft and shiny however it doesn't seem to have much of a smell to it which will last
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this