TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Whitney P.
New York
This works wonders it has your hair full and amazing it give great body and feel. The content of the bottle is rich and smells great
Amtul A.
Kuwait
It an awesome product with gives your hair volume texture n all that a hair need iam loving it u can buy it any where in ua country
Kally F.
carmo do paranaiba
esse e o queridinho de muitas,da volume um brilho maravilhoso,e sem arrependimentos ao comprar ele... ja usei e aprovei muito otimo
Jessica G.
Chestermere, CO
This can make my hair feel a little heavy, so I don’t use it all the time, but I usually keep a bottle around. I love the smell.
sharan n.
Fort St. John, BC
This conditions my hair amazingly. And it's a great size for its price. My mother is the one that got me addicted to this stuff.
Serena K.
Smells really nice and it really helps because i lost a lot of hair when i first come to the uk and it cleans my hair really well
Sheri H.
Swindon, Swindon
The best shampoo I've ever used. It's brought life back to my poor old hair, it's now silky, soft and bouncy. Highly recommend it
Jamilah T.
If your looking for volume this is the product for you going to love your hair am look you get with it after using this product
sophy s.
Bargoed, Mid Glamorgan
Always leaves my hair looking great! I love that you can buy bigger bottles as they last so much longer which is always a plus.
Lauren C.
Cavan
Great formula, always leaves my hair silky and smooth. Large bottle is worth the price. Hair feels thicker and easier to brush.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this