TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Zapph E.
I think this is a very good product because it makes the hair silky and smooth. This product also makes the hair a lot easier to brush and control
Elizabeth T.
Conyers, GA
My hair is long and kind of dry but once I've tried this shampoo I completely fell in love with it. It leaves the hair feeling soft and natural.
Lucy T.
Gloucestershire , Tetbury
This conditioner makes my hair silky smooth and gets rid of any tangles in my hair which makes it so much easier to brush. Highly recommend this
cara b.
St Leonards on Sea, Hastings
I love This! I got it when it was on sale and have brought again full price. Because it's great and leaves my hair amazing and smooth,no knots.
Tara F.
Always love tresemme. Always have. This gives you volume and smells great. Still not as good as herbal essence I think but still close second!
Sabrina G.
Calgary, ALBERTA
I love the extra volume that this gives my hair. Makes it much more lovely then it really is. Also gives a great shiny glimmer to the hair
Sabina W.
Manchester , Lancashire
Love it using this shampoo from a long time my hair are so shiny and volume of my hair is big definitely recommend and the smell is nice
Staci R.
Oshawa, ON
I love the way it makes your hair smell
. great price for the amount that you get. Not something to buy if your hair need repair/healing
Benish E.
I'm not a lover of this brand as the shampoo makes my hair really dry and causes dandruff, but I do like the conditioner it works well.
Atia A.
I forgot which I used..but totally horrible. My hair was falling like crazy in shower. I thought I would go bald after using once more
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this