TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Farhana B.
This is my fav conditioner as it keeps the moisture of your hair and doesn't feel dry it keeps the healthy and looking like you have just been to the salon smells great too
Sarah B.
This conditioner is such a good product for wavy, thick, dry and damaged hair just like mine. I truly recommend it especially because of its good quality and price.
Leslie D.
Vancouver
I feel like every tresemme conditioner does the same thing. It makes my hair smooth and silky but I don't notice a difference between any of their conditioners.
hayleigh m.
GLASGOW, GLASGOW
I have found that this conditioner can make my hair quite static and hard to manage. Having quite wavy and sometimes hard to manage hair this become a struggle.
Giovanna F.
Es un buen acondicionador hace su trabajo rápido, el problema que yo vi fue que me resecó el cuero cabelludo .. pero fuera de eso es buen acondicionador
Stacey ✌.
Sault Ste. Marie , ON
I love this conditioner! It hydrates my hair, which takes a lot of damage. It doesn't leave any residue, and your hair doesn't feel greasy or heavy.
Arianna P.
Es un buen acondicionador cuando necesitas darle un poco de volumen extra a el cabello liso. En realidad me gusta bastante su efecto. Lo recomiendo
Laura P.
Brithweunydd Road Trealaw, Tonypandy Rhondda Cynon Taff, Tonypandy
This conditioner left my hair feeling really soft and silky it's affordable for the amount you get in the bottle and I found it works well for me.
Zapph E.
I think this is a very good product because it makes the hair silky and smooth. This product also makes the hair a lot easier to brush and control
Lucy T.
Tetbury, Gloucestershire
This conditioner makes my hair silky smooth and gets rid of any tangles in my hair which makes it so much easier to brush. Highly recommend this
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this