TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Maria Z.
This is a product I use constantly, and I've gotten bottles and bottles of it, which indicates how much I like it. It leaves my hair silky smooth, and gets rids of any knots I might have. Brushing my hair after using it is a great sensation. I'll definetely keep using it!
Catarina I.
I think that everyone who's looking for a healthy hair with a an extra volume should try this out, this product leaves your hair really soft and so easy to brush! One of my favorites at the moment!
sophie m.
This is an amazing product, for someone who has curly hair this does amazing things to my hair, making it super soft and controllable and so easy to control, I would never use any other product as this is the best I have ever found and is defiantly worth the price.
Chelsea B.
Used this product for a while and it gives a lot of volume for the following day, as advertised. I have re-purchased this product many times, as I have many other TRESemme products! Very good value for money and would definitely recommend it to others.
jolene P.
Winnipeg
i wish the tresemme products had scents to them because i do like the shampoo but the conditioner dries my hair out. the herbal essence conditioners are far better i find then the tresemme. overall not a bad product i just prefer more high end conditioners
Kylah W.
Tresemme is my go to brand for shampoo and conditioner. I love the way that it smells, and it keeps my hair feeling soft and healthy. I would definitely recommend trying this brand. It isn't overly expensive, so it is perfect for anyone on a budget
Cassadie S.
I find that all tresemme conditioners smell and do the same thing which isn't a bad thing because they do leave your hair soft and shiny. I do find they are a bit hard to rinse out and sometimes your hair is left feeling grimy due to left over residue
Megan L.
Love this stuff! I use TRESemme daily and recently tried this conditioner. My hair color in dark brown and thin. I find TRESemme to be very affordable. I use it about every second day, sometimes every day. I was very satisfied with this product!
Charlotte P.
Really lovely product, that doesn't weigh my hair down, however it throughly nourishes my hair and makes it a lot more manageable and easier to brush out any knots in my hair.
Farhana B.
This is my fav conditioner as it keeps the moisture of your hair and doesn't feel dry it keeps the healthy and looking like you have just been to the salon smells great too
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this