TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Brittany C.
Helps my hair be less tangled when it's dried and gives it a nice shine and body. Not heavy or drying to the ends. I like that it's affordable and comes in a great sized bottle
Kimberley Jessica M.
Elsenham, Bishops Stortford
I've used this as a combination with the shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and looking glossy! Even my hair tie struggles to stay in it's that soft!
Courtney K.
Mexico City
What I like most about this conditioner is the way it makes my hair feel, absolutely silky. I really like the packaging, as the bottles are big and packed with a lot of product. I appreciate this a lot because I hate running out of shampoo and conditioner, and this one always lasts me a really good amount of time compared to other conditioners I buy.
Priya
This is my families go to shampoo! Out of all the shampoos we've tried, salon brand and very expensive brands, this is the one we most enjoy. It leaves our hair voluminous and not flat, no oil or flakes yet it still remains soft and beautiful. I know for a fact that I will continue to use this shampoo in the future for years to come.
Marie-Eve C.
Nicolet
Blabla 6, je pense que c'est pas parce que je suis prête à te l'acheter haha je l'aime bien, je pense que c'est pas parce que je suis prête à te l'acheter haha je l'aime bien, je pense que c'est pas parce que je suis prête à te l'acheter haha je l'aime bien, je pense que c'est pas parce que je
Alexandra L.
Brampton
The best way to describe this is that it ACTUALLY works! I was amazed as a lot of products that claim to give volume either don't work or make your hair poofy (if that's a word) and no one wants that. For the price of this stuff, the experience and the size you can't go wrong.
Stephany R.
Mayagüez , PR
I have a very voluminous curly hair cloud which I love to maintain looking its best. I use this conditioner together with the shampoo among others to bring the perfect volume to my hair. I love the fact that it's scent lasts me all day until the next.
Albina K.
Keeos my hair so smooth and healthy, i do tend to use this brand quite often and i must say does provide wonderful results for that price that you do end up paying it is a very good product i must say and i highly recommend it
Alyssa R.
St. Augustine
My go-to hair conditioner from the drug store. It has a pleasant smell and does the job. Not the best conditioner I've ever used in my life and it does not give much of a volume. Does not leave the hair feeling "oily"
Ash K.
Alexandria , Virginia
My hair has no volume whatsoever, when I used this conditioner my hair stayed flat with no volume, NO DIFFERENCE. However, I like this product because my hair detangles very easily when I use it!!
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this