TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Arlette S.
Miami,FL
Mi acondicionador favorito. Yo solía ser un fanático de Pantene, pero TreSemme me ganó. Esto deja que mi cabello se sienta tan suave, suave y con buen olor. Hace que mi cabello sea más fácil de cepillar, y no requiere mucho uso con cada lavado. Recomiendo encarecidamente este acondicionador, ¡es genial!
Rebecca H.
Wells-next-the-Sea , ['', '', "['', '', 'Wells-next-the-Sea ']"]
The best hair care brand there is, I never stop purchasing their products, it’s so nice on the hair and scalp. I have thin hair and this voluminous shampoo is wonders. Compared to other brands it’s brilliant. It’s such a successful product to be use.
Megha S.
My experience with Tresemme shampoo hasn’t been good. It made my hair extremely dry and unmanageable. In my honest opinion, I would not recommend it to anyone, there are better alternatives for the same price. TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Shampoo
Lindsay s.
beirut, beirut
who have a thin liss hair?, this one work very good for me cz i love volume hair, so this one is one of my favorite, this line of products is one of the best! i just recommeded it , worth 100% the price, just try it and tell everydbody how satisfied are you!
Lisa-marie F.
I love tresemme!! It makes my hair feel amazing! And there bigger bottles might be a tad over priced but they last for a good two months!! And most places have them on offer for half price!! It’s a conditioner and shampoo I’ll always turn to!
Florence J.
This condition is awesome! And I love that it’s super affordable at just a little over $3 for a big bottle that can last me for months! It smells great and it leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I’m a very satisfied customer!
Lucy K.
Canvey Island , Essex
I've used this brand for many years and it does OK. However after my hairdresser telling me how damaging shops brands are I stopped straight away. If you have recently coloured hair steer clear because it will strip it
Catherine R.
Gatineau, QC
Love this conditionner and the matching shampoo! These were the first products that I tried from tresemme at the time. It smells sooooo good and makes your hair smooth and healthy .Also, it doesn't weigh down my hair which is a must for me since I have flat thin hair.
Elle C.
Apo, AE
This conditioner smells wonderful! It leaves my hair sooooo soft and the price is just right for the quality! I actually prefer this over some high end brands that I have tried! I’m completely satisfied with it.
Katlyn B.
Kingston, ON
I’ve used this product a few times and it does do the job however it leaves my hair feeling a little greasier than others. You can find it at places like Walmart for pretty cheap and it tends to go on sale.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this