TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Mariam M.
This shampoo does a good job at cleaning your hair, but I don't really see the volume effect. It does smell nice and makes your hair stay clean, but it is more of just an average shampoo. I bought this at Walmart and it was a good price, so for the price you are paying it does the job.
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
For a drugstore conditioner this is pretty decent. I have fine hair and I like my conditioner to not weigh down my hair and make it oily. This conditioner cleanses my hair without weighting it down which os a huge plus because so many others do. Its nice and cheap and makes my hair feel silky smooth as well !
Arlette S.
Miami,FL
Mi acondicionador favorito. Yo solía ser un fanático de Pantene, pero TreSemme me ganó. Esto deja que mi cabello se sienta tan suave, suave y con buen olor. Hace que mi cabello sea más fácil de cepillar, y no requiere mucho uso con cada lavado. Recomiendo encarecidamente este acondicionador, ¡es genial!
Megha S.
Milton Keynes , ['', '', '']
My experience with Tresemme shampoo hasn’t been good. It made my hair extremely dry and unmanageable. In my honest opinion, I would not recommend it to anyone, there are better alternatives for the same price. TRESemmé Repair & Protect 7 Shampoo
Lisa-marie F.
I love tresemme!! It makes my hair feel amazing! And there bigger bottles might be a tad over priced but they last for a good two months!! And most places have them on offer for half price!! It’s a conditioner and shampoo I’ll always turn to!
Florence J.
This condition is awesome! And I love that it’s super affordable at just a little over $3 for a big bottle that can last me for months! It smells great and it leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I’m a very satisfied customer!
Lucy K.
Canvey Island , Essex
I've used this brand for many years and it does OK. However after my hairdresser telling me how damaging shops brands are I stopped straight away. If you have recently coloured hair steer clear because it will strip it
Catherine R.
Gatineau, QC
Love this conditionner and the matching shampoo! These were the first products that I tried from tresemme at the time. It smells sooooo good and makes your hair smooth and healthy .Also, it doesn't weigh down my hair which is a must for me since I have flat thin hair.
Elle C.
Apo, AE
This conditioner smells wonderful! It leaves my hair sooooo soft and the price is just right for the quality! I actually prefer this over some high end brands that I have tried! I’m completely satisfied with it.
Mollie M.
I use this conditioner on the ends of my hair - it is nice and leaves my hair feeling silky and soft however I have recently dyed my hair silver and so cannot use this anymore. It is cheap and good quality.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this