TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

CAITLIN C.
Roydon, Kings lynn
Absolutely love this conditioner! Tresemme products always smell fabulous! I love that they have mahoooosive bottles so they last for a lot longer too. I have quite oily roots & this suits me perfectly ☺ worth every penny ️
Katlyn B.
Kingston, ON
I’ve used this product a few times and it does do the job however it leaves my hair feeling a little greasier than others. You can find it at places like Walmart for pretty cheap and it tends to go on sale.
Stephanie L.
Toronto , WY
This is the conditioner that I am currently using, I purchased it at shoppers drug mart a few weeks back and I was quite happy with the results, it's super soft, I use it in a combination with the shampoo
Juli belkis C.
San Cristóbal
Es marca de pelo que mas se compra en casa ya que limpia bien, nutre, desenreda y además deja buen aroma al pelo... me muero por compar los nuevos productos sin sales, sulfatos ni aceites minerales
Cindy B.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
I adore this conditioner. I don’t tend to use a lot of shampoo anymore so I use this to co wash and I have a semi perm hair dye in and it’s protected the colour and not stripped it too much which I love!
Ellie H.
Wymington , Bedfordshire
I love this brand. It smells amazing, and makes your hair feel super great too. Good price for the amount of product you get. Lots of range so its good for any hair type, I’d definitely recommend this.
Lynsey M.
Upper Dunbar Street, Wick
Ok for the money paid but I wouldn’t say it is salon quality like on the advertisement on tv. It’s meant to be for volume but I can’t say I noticed that much difference. Smells nice , ok packaging
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Lovely daily conditioner that keeps your hair looking fresh and shiny. Doesn't weigh the hair down at all so it feels like it's full of volume without looking frizzy. Smells amazing too
Sky G.
Somerset, Bristol
I love this product, it makes your hair feel so smooth and soft and really reduces the frizziness, it just transforms your hair and is really affordable and lasts a long time too.
ams 🍒.
Brixham , Devon
I love any conditioner that gives body and life to your hair and this one is really good for that, I got a few bottles of this a year or two ago and it’s a staple product I think everyone should try, especially if your hair is on the flatter side
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this