TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Saffron B.
Coventry
Not a huge fan feels very heavy on my hair and will also make my scalp flaky. Hair gets greasyer quicker. Only thing I like is the secent and the amount of product you get
Lori N.
Muskoka
Love the tresumme hair conditioner. Only need a small amount and it doesn’t leave hair with a heavy residue. Goes on sale often. I find it a better product compared to other ones in the same price range.
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
Me encanta es mi favorito, el aroma super rico, deja mi pelo hidratado con fuerzas y manejable, el precio es muy bueno, y la calidad de este acondicionador es excelente lo super recomiendo
Amy B.
Tresemme conditioners are affordable and reputable and keep my hair feeling soft however not clean for as long as some others on the market so I end up having to wash my hair more often.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
This leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. It gives great moisture to my hair and lots of volume. You don’t need a lot of product and it goes a long way. Great price for the quality
Kate M.
West derby, WY
I dont like this conditioner or any other shampoo and coniditioner I have tried from tressemme, I find all their products dry my hair out leaving my hair feeling like straw, very brittle and tatty. I have tried tresemme various times when other people in the household have bought it and loved it but it just wasn't for me, I don't life the effects it has on my hair at all.
Jade T.
Carluke, South Lanarkshire
I love this conditioner so much as it makes you’re hair super smooth and silky looking with just a small amount of it! It also doesn’t have a really strong scent to it but still smells good and not to mention the bottle is such a great size as it keeps the conditioner lasting ages! I would definitely recommend this.
Stacey B.
Blackpool, ['', '', 'Lancashire ']
TRÈSemee Shampoo has me totally shook! It does exactly what it says on the tin, salon quality hair! My hairs dull and boring to say the very least, and this gives it the boost it needs, with a little added sleek and shine to bump and grind 😉😂 but honestly, I would recommend this to anyone!
Crystal M.
Haute Aboujagane, NB
Love the smell, the large bottle and the quality of this conditionner! It always leaves my hair silky ans smooth and does not weigh it down, it is a very affordable and you get a large amount. I have a normal to dry scalp and it does not dry it out. I love this conditionner.
Sarah Lou R.
I'd give this product a million stars if I could. I adore this conditioner. The quality is outstanding for such a low price. It thoroughly conditions my hair and leaves it with a lovely fresh shine
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this