TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Annie E.
Great everyday shampoo! I even use it on my 3 year olds hair too! Highly recommend!!
Grace D.
Great conditioner! Leaves my hair soft and voluminous! Would recommend to all !!!!!
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
All these products are awesome.. Smells nice .. You can purchase at Walmart..
Pam M.
Moultrie, GA
Wonderful shampoo. Leaves your hair with extra volume and smelling amazing
My hair would always be very greasy and flat until i switched to tresemmé!!
Christina S.
St, NL
For a very cheap hair care brand, tresseme really has some great products and this is one of them. It only costs 3.99 CAN for a 1 litre bottle. It leaves my hair feeling healthy and the beautiful floral scent is so strong in your hair all day. I always have people telling me my hair smells AMAZING when I use this. It's not my go to brand but when I don't feel like going out and buying the higher end stuff, I always choose tresemme because it's an awesome dupe for a lot of conditioners out there
Fanii C.
Doral, FL
Estos acondicionadores son muy buenos mi tía tiene el pelo muy fino y desde que lo uso en la primera aplicación sintió la diferencia el cabello está más grueso [product:tresemme---platinum-strength-strengthening-heat-protect-spray---8-fl-oz] También es ideal para usar cuando vamos a usar la plancha o el secador por que nos protege el cabello y ayida a que no se queme.
Sinead C.
Dickinson close, Blackburn
the smell is probably the best thing about this product and the fact it helps to add volume for literally an hour. it is not good for dry hair at all as it makes hair greasier really easy and makes hair feel awful. it is quite expensive too and for the price this isn't the result i was looking for
Libby H.
Monkswood, Usk
I have quite dry hair and this stuff works miracles!! Although it is quite expensive it is always on offer and definetely worth the money. In comparison to other conditioners this is my favourite especially if i leave it in my hair for a couple of minutes.
Patricia J.
MIAMI, FL
I used this product to see if I would try on in the volume of my curls. To my surprise, it proved me even though it contains parabens and stuff. I did not use it for a long time but while I was using it I liked the result.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this