TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Ann E.
Dallas, TX
This is great if you have fine hair like I do because it adds volume to your hair and lasts a good 10-12 hour, the aroma is good and will leave your hair soft. Affordable.
Darby M.
I love the price point for this conditioner. It's definitely budget friendly. I think the scent is really nice too. However, with this conditioner, I don't feel that it helped with my volume. In fact I actually think it made my hair feel more weighed down. Not sure I would repurchase, but other people may like it!
Jess T.
El Monte , CA
I feel like this conditioner leaves my hair so oily even with it being very dry. Also I have used this brand for awhile left and came back but I feel like it makes your hair shed more then usually. Not only did I notice I asked around and have heard from other people. Losing hair is not something I'm fond of.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
It’s a nice and reasonably priced product. Nothing extraordinary that I’ve used, not exactly groundbreaking. But it’s a nice and safe option when you don’t really know what to get. It’s very long lasting because the bottle is huge and easy to get your hands on cause they have it in stock at almost every store.
Maria M.
Love this conditioner, smells great and hair smells great for hours. Leaves hair manageable and easy to detangle. I like the big packaging is very affordable and last a long time. Overall satisfied with the conditioner
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Tresemme is another shampoo product that I love to use it's a very big bottle for a very good price smells so amazing another product that leaves your hair soft shiny and silky this is a must-have for me and my home because the last me about 3 to 4 weeks is just so amazing please give this product to try
Alissa G.
Ukiah , CA
This is a great product. Makes your hair feel great and alive. Doesn’t feel heavy after use and it keeps it feeling very refreshed. Your hair always smells good too!
Courtney H.
Took this with me when traveling and during my entire vacation my hair looked greasy and dirty. I needed to wash my hair multiple times just to get the greasy feeling out. Definitely dissappointing
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This conditioner smells great and makes my hair feel so healthy and beautiful. It gives it such a nice shine and a little bit of body to it too. Definitely a go to.
nikki c.
Warren, MI
I love this hair conditioner. Light weight and doesn't weigh my hair down. Smells great and you can never go wrong with tresseme. My go to shampoo and conditioner.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this