TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Amber P.
Not good to use when hair is really thick it just makes your hair a lot more poofy......
Grace H.
Warner Robins, GA
This shampoo really does work! Gives hair beautiful volume! Smells amazing, a must have!
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
I love tresemme! I love the price and the amount of product you recover for that price.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I love it. Excellent product. I love the smell. The bottle is huge. And a great price.
Ashes C.
Charleston, WV
Definitely added volume in my hair, my scalp was very dry and it helped out extremely.
Ashley W.
I love using this conditioner on my hair, I love how soft my hair feels after I use it
Jessica F.
Burnsville
I like how I get extra volume in my hair with this product. It also smells really good.
Maria H.
i absolutely love any product from this brand ! i highly recommend this is my go to fav
Yaneth  L.
Gainesville, GA
I like the product I have been using this product for a while I love the smell in it.
Michelle S.
Decent conditioner, good for daily use when needed and seems to keep my hair balanced
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this