TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Terry S.
Alexander, AR
Tresemme conditioner is probably my favorite conditioner. It Makes my hair so easy to comb.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Not good to use when hair is really thick it just makes your hair a lot more poofy......
Kristen P.
Fairless Hls, PA
Along with the shampoo this is my favorite duo! This conditioner really nourishes my hair
Jacqueline L.
I noticed that my hair was much softer but became greasier sooner than it normally would.
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
I love tresemme! I love the price and the amount of product you recover for that price.
Grace H.
Warner Robins, GA
This shampoo really does work! Gives hair beautiful volume! Smells amazing, a must have!
Jessica F.
Burnsville
I like how I get extra volume in my hair with this product. It also smells really good.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I love it. Excellent product. I love the smell. The bottle is huge. And a great price.
Ashley W.
I love using this conditioner on my hair, I love how soft my hair feels after I use it
Maria H.
i absolutely love any product from this brand ! i highly recommend this is my go to fav
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this