TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Isabel M.
It's good. It's my moms favorite. Not so much mine. But I do enjoy using it from time to time.
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
Love TRESemmé leaves my hair smooth and my hair doesn't fall off that much with this shampoo..
Lirozka M.
Orlando, FL
It’s amazing I love this shampoo make my hair so soft shiny and fluffy the smell it’s the best
Chantal L.
Leaves hair smooth, shiny, and looking healthy. my hair feels so soft after using this product!
April L.
Findlay , OH
Great product! One of my go to products because of its awesome quality and affordable price!
Jillian B.
Providence, RI
Great shampoo, I've been using it for years and always leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean
Diana Q.
Jamaica, NY
Didn't work for my hair . My hair got dried up. It just felt so sticky . Used it for a month
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I don’t remember the last time I put this in my hair, but it works great for shaving my legs
Kandyce B.
Anacortes, WA
Smells phenomenal, but it breaks out my head so that Great smell is not worth the break out.
Renee K.
Hatboro, PA
This conditioner is awesome it leaves my hair silky and smooth and doesn't leave any residue
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this