TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Topaz S.
Cleveland, Ohio
It makes my hair feel really smooth and it also had a great smell
I would definitely recommend:)
Amanda D.
Newnan, GA
This is my current go to shampoo. Works well, doesn’t make my hair greasy as some other shampoos.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
One of my friends had this and I used it. My hair was so silky, bouncy and just felt really good
Mikayla B.
philadelphia , PA
leaves my hair smelling amazing ! scent lasts for days! my hair feels so great after a few uses !
Sarah E.
Love this conditioner. It's a great price point and seems to give my hair a little added bounce.
Kyrstyn J.
The best out there. I have curly hair, and this conditioner gives a ton of volume to my curls.
Lilly O.
This has been my go to product and rebought for many years I highly recommend this to everyone.
Kristen W.
valparaiso,in
My hair feels and looks clean and smooth after I use it. I also use the shampoo to go with it.
Maddy F.
Cocoa, FL
I really love tresemme products and this conditioner makes your hair feel great and smell good.
Stefanie S.
Zelienople, PA
Love this conditioner as well. Does not leave greasy feeling by in my hair and leaves it shiny.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this