TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

shea m.
My favorite by far, it's my go to conditioner ive used for years and years now works on all hair types
Beth H.
Smells great, leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable! Very affordable! Makes my hair looks great!
Ashleigh T.
Love this conditioner. Smells so good !!! And my hair is always so shiny after using this. Love it <3
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I love tres emmer. Very affordable. Smells good. Not a string smell. Leaves my hair bouncy and shiny!
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
This is my favorite shampoo brand ! I live their formula and love how it makes my hair feel and smell
Samantha C.
This brand always drys out my fair. I think this brand might be better for people with straight hair.
Alexandra P.
N Billerica, MA
The only shampoo I use even when traveling I take the travel size! Great volume and smell delicious!
Sonja M.
Daphne, AL
Helps give my limp hair lots of volume while keeping my hair tangle free. Have been using for years.
Cheryl B.
Monahans, TX
This conditioner works well on hair that needs a little volume. I have used it for years and love it
Viktoriya B.
Love this hair conditioner it’s smells amazing and feels great on my hair doesn’t make it feel heavy
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this