TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Cheryl B.
Monahans, TX
This conditioner works well on hair that needs a little volume. I have used it for years and love it
Beth H.
Smells great, leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable! Very affordable! Makes my hair looks great!
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I love tres emmer. Very affordable. Smells good. Not a string smell. Leaves my hair bouncy and shiny!
Samantha C.
This brand always drys out my fair. I think this brand might be better for people with straight hair.
Ashleigh T.
Love this conditioner. Smells so good !!! And my hair is always so shiny after using this. Love it <3
Alexandra P.
N Billerica, MA
The only shampoo I use even when traveling I take the travel size! Great volume and smell delicious!
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
This is my favorite shampoo brand ! I live their formula and love how it makes my hair feel and smell
Sav P.
Boone, NC
Leaves my hair feeling fresh and new and allows me to take off the extra weight of oils and grease.
Hanah H.
I didn't think that this product did anything different after using it my hair still had no volume
Macy J.
Love this. Makes my hair feel so soft!!!! Great for people with course hair like me. Must have item
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this