TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Jacqlyn s.
Fayetteville, AR
I have extremely flat hair. This shampoo has made a world of difference for me. I would definitely buy again.
Bethany M.
The first Shampoo/Conditioner line that I have used that has actually given ALL day volume for my thick hair!
Amanda O.
This is my favorite out of all my products I use . Smells great does goodness to ur hair and very good price
Madison M.
Most conditioners make my hair feel very greasy within a day. Even when I use a little. My hair wasn't greasy
Amanda G.
Smells good cleans you hair well and it's cheap what more can you ask for? My suggestion buy it from costcos.
Patty S.
Millington, MD
Leaves your hair feeling clean and not weighted down. Rinses out easily. Love the way it makes my hair feel.
Daisy B.
Rochester, NY
Nice inexpensive, effective conditioner. Is an excellent detangler too - I never have snarls after showering.
Jennifer (.
This is one of my favorite conditioners because it’s expensive and it makes my hair looks so soft and shiny
Ashley C.
Lancaster, CA
I personally have always loved this brand because it makes my hair feel and look good and so full of volume
Tereza T.
Good conditioner, makes my hair soft, smooth, and shiny. Has a nice smell, moisturizes well in dry climate.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this