TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Brenda G.
McAllen
They don't put smooth and silky on the bottle for nothing. My hair feels amazing when using this conditioner.
Madison M.
Most conditioners make my hair feel very greasy within a day. Even when I use a little. My hair wasn't greasy
brittany y.
Imler, PA
This is one of my all time favorite products! Never had any complaints. Love love love it! A++++++++++++++++
Amanda G.
Smells good cleans you hair well and it's cheap what more can you ask for? My suggestion buy it from costcos.
Jacqlyn s.
Fayetteville, AR
I have extremely flat hair. This shampoo has made a world of difference for me. I would definitely buy again.
Amanda O.
This is my favorite out of all my products I use . Smells great does goodness to ur hair and very good price
Daisy B.
Rochester, NY
Nice inexpensive, effective conditioner. Is an excellent detangler too - I never have snarls after showering.
Klaryssa A.
Edinburg, TX
Don’t see any volume going on in my hair, but I have wavy hair so maybe it helps. I personally don’t see it.
Melanie L.
Lynwood, CA
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair really soft!
It helps my hair and gives it a nice thick glossy look
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
I love the volume in my hair the scent is lovely leaves my hair manageable and soft And the price is the best
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this