TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Chasity R.
Camden, SC
I love the conditioner and shampoo combo! It does give my hair body and washes out with little residue! Awesome!
Meredith N.
Columbus
My favorite conditioner! My hair is so healthy and thick after using this conditioner! It strengthens my hair.
Sly M.
It does its job in cleaning my hair but not to sure about what it claims to be true since I have experienced it
Klaryssa A.
Edinburg, TX
Don’t see any volume going on in my hair, but I have wavy hair so maybe it helps. I personally don’t see it.
brittany y.
Imler, PA
This is one of my all time favorite products! Never had any complaints. Love love love it! A++++++++++++++++
Melissa H.
This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky all day. When I used it, my hair seemed very soft.
Brenda G.
McAllen
They don't put smooth and silky on the bottle for nothing. My hair feels amazing when using this conditioner.
Tania P.
Riverside
I love this conditioner! Cause it smells so good and it leaves your hair smooth! This shampoo is not pricey.
Melanie L.
Lynwood, CA
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair really soft!
It helps my hair and gives it a nice thick glossy look
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
I love the volume in my hair the scent is lovely leaves my hair manageable and soft And the price is the best
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this