TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Paola T.
Reno, NV
I love this shampoo!! It is one of my favorite ones to use. It keeps my hair color on point and it helps it smell really nice. It Works really nice with my dry scalp. I’m very satisfied with this product
Athena G.
Tresseme is the best hair care products love the way it smells and always has your hair looking healthy and clean its better than pantene. Its good for slit ends i was very satisfied.
Kaitlynn J.
['Georgetown', ''], SC
this product leaves my hair shiny and soft; everyone says it makes my hair look good. it’s definitely affordable, price isn’t too high. it smells great but i have to wash my hair every day to keep it like that.
Sunsirae A.
This is the brand that my family uses for shampoo and conditioner. We all have different types of textures but it works good with all of them. My daughters love the scent of it as well. Would recommend!
Samantha R.
Baileyville, ME
My go to! I have really thick and damaged hair. Treseme is the only brand that leaves my hair feeling healthy, it brings it back to life completely. It’s affordable, yet compares to the expensive brands I’ve tried. I don’t always use this particular one per say, but when I do I definitely notice the volume change. It isn’t dramatic, but it’s a nice subtle touch of volume, that looks natural and healthy
Massiel H.
Usually a more inexpensive brand compare to other.m brands, it gets the job done, I use a small amount on tips and base of hair, he large.m bottle can last more then two months.
Tori B.
Perry, UT
I LOVE this brand of shampoo and conditioner! I have long thick hair, and you really don't need a lot and the big bottles last you forever! It makes your hair feel so awesome!
Jaelyn G.
Karnes City
Great product, I never really liked using conditioner until I tried this product, and I’ve been using it for awhile now, my hair always smells good, and it’s so smooth, the smell last really long too!
Jaz R.
Winchester, CA
as a woman of color, my hair can be a little more high maintenance and the average shampoo or conditioner won’t cut it. without the proper hydration, the frizz takes over and my hair becomes a huge mess. with this conditioner i never have to worry about that frizz. it makes my hair ultra smooth, soft, and hydrated!
Ann E.
Dallas, TX
This is great if you have fine hair like I do because it adds volume to your hair and lasts a good 10-12 hour, the aroma is good and will leave your hair soft. Affordable.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this