TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
For the price, it’s alright. However it made hair dryer than other salon brands. I guess you get what you paid for.
Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
Love using this product. No matter what other products i use I always find myself coming back to using this product
Gina W.
Cowen, WV
Absolutely love it and recommend it to everyone else. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth. One I always try to buy
Gabii S.
I love tressume it works very well and it smells great lose my hair super smooth and really soft and looking great
Krissy P.
I really liked this conditioner it made my hair soft and smooth without weighing it down or making it look greasy.
Breanna C.
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for years! It is the only one i use and I wouldn't change this ever.
Nicole C.
Roseland, NJ
The whole family uses this shampoo. Priced right at supermarkets and I enjoy getting extra volume for my thin hair.
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
Awesome shampoo! It makes makes my hair shiny and manageable. And my hair used. To be dry and frizxy and i love iy
A'Naya M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
It's very easy to use and keeps my hair nice and clean. I would use it continually because it helps grow my hair.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
My mom loves this product and used it on her clients I personally have never tried it maybe ill get a travel.size
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this