TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Alessandra R.
Palmdale, CA
Does give you great volume thats needed, stays most of the day. easy to find at target and walmart. nice price worth it
Tiffany H.
Gives a great feel to hair. Makes it smooth and soft while helping damaged hair. Professional product for a low price!
Julia C.
Weehawken, NJ
This and the brand that I like and all products are of excellent quality. The scent of the product smells really good.
Kayla E.
I love this stuff! The smell is amazing And it works super fast! It’s definitely not pricey at all! Such a good deal
Abby L.
Ashburn, VA
Thank goodness for a conditioner that leaves my hair light and easy to brush! Its the only conditioner that I trust.
Tiffany D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Love this conditioner , makes your hair super soft and silky . It wasn’t expensive and this bottle lasted a long time
Samantha V.
Columbus, IN
Their products always smell so good. And the big bottles always last a long time so I don't have to buy it as often!
Ana A.
Marlton, NJ
Amazing absolutely amazing I love it so much it literally changed my life and it has made me hair so soft and cool
Angel G.
I used to use this conditioner a lot as a kid before I really learned how to properly take care of my natural hair.
Tivon W.
My hair can get dry over time and when it does I always get this brand to bring it back to life. Works great for me
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this