TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Ashley H.
Lenoir, NC
This conditioner smells really good! It is not too heavy for my hair, which is thick and curly, so it works pretty well.
Shauna S.
Jacksonville, FL
Awesome product Tresemme' is great I tell everyone about it so they can try. I have thick blond hair work perfect for me!
Shawn B.
It's ok. Nothing to write home about. I got this almost a year ago and the bottle is about 3/4 full. I stopped using it.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
My current favorite. I have a bottle in my shower now. It is super well priced and works so well! Its a must have ladies
Sara Y.
I swear by this brand. I love the feeling of my hair and that my hair stays oil free for longer than with other products!
Ruby R.
Ceres, CA
This is such a good product, it not oily, by the next morning you hair is super soft and make your hair smell really good
Lisa B.
This is fine to use once in awhile. It kind of leaves a buildup in my hair that tends to make me have to wash more often.
ruby r.
Love the smell leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean love how a small drop goes a long ways price is always great!!!!!
Katie H.
I think it does a good job of hydrating my hair. It has a nice fragrance to it, but is not overpowering. Use it daily.
isabella c.
I will never change from using the product line. I love it so much, for me it works well. I love the way my hair feels.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this