TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Tori T.
I've used this shampoo for years. It does actually give your hair volume! It smells great and isn't too heavy on your hair.
Jennifer G.
West Sacramento, CA
I love conditioner. Can’t wash my hair without it. It does the job and smells nice. Leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh.
Moody R.
Compton, CA
Its not that great. Made my hair oily rather than soft and hydrated. It is affordable . just Will not be purchasing again.
Tonya A.
Piketon, OH
I love the smell of this conditioner. A little goes a long way and I use it daily. It leaves my hair clean shiny and soft.
Ciara K.
Orlando, FL
My favorite conditioner. I actually like it mostly for the size of the bottle and the wonder fragrance it leaves on my hair
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
My current favorite. I have a bottle in my shower now. It is super well priced and works so well! Its a must have ladies
ruby r.
Love the smell leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean love how a small drop goes a long ways price is always great!!!!!
Ashley H.
Lenoir, NC
This conditioner smells really good! It is not too heavy for my hair, which is thick and curly, so it works pretty well.
Lisa B.
This is fine to use once in awhile. It kind of leaves a buildup in my hair that tends to make me have to wash more often.
Jéssica M.
Silver Spring, MD
Good product but leaves my hair a little dull. but it is a product of easy access found in any supermarket and pharmacy.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this