TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
This shampoo is ok doesn't hydrate my hair like I like but cleans my hair for sure and it's a good value because of the size.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
My favorite shampoo and conditioner combo! Packaging is basic and convenient. I constantly repurchase this for my household.
Esmeralda D.
I love the smell Plus is so soft and gives you that amazing healthy hair. I use it on my ends and keep they from looking dry
Kayda B.
Lexington, Nc
Great product . Makes hair feel smooth and clean. Affordable. Best conditioner I've used for my hair. I highly recommend it.
Moody R.
Compton, CA
Its not that great. Made my hair oily rather than soft and hydrated. It is affordable . just Will not be purchasing again.
Tori T.
I've used this shampoo for years. It does actually give your hair volume! It smells great and isn't too heavy on your hair.
Ciara K.
Orlando, FL
My favorite conditioner. I actually like it mostly for the size of the bottle and the wonder fragrance it leaves on my hair
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
I love conditioner. Can’t wash my hair without it. It does the job and smells nice. Leaves my hair feeling soft and fresh.
Tonya A.
Piketon, OH
I love the smell of this conditioner. A little goes a long way and I use it daily. It leaves my hair clean shiny and soft.
Shawn B.
It's ok. Nothing to write home about. I got this almost a year ago and the bottle is about 3/4 full. I stopped using it.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this