TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Ashley W.
I really like tresemme products. they smell great and make my hair really soft.they have a large amount of products to choose from.
Brittany S.
Dothan, AL
I absolutely love the smell of all of these shampoos and conditioners but I can't use them because they make my hair oily faster
Heather C.
Johnstown, OH
I use this conditioner everyday and it isn't too harsh on my hair, I love the volume it gives me and makes my hair feels so soft!
Jeannette S.
Brooklyn , Ny
This the only shampoo I use because I trust this brand aswell as it keeps my hair healthy and growing, an must have for daily use
Dana B.
Fargo
Great product for a great price! While nothing can compare to actual salon products, this is a great and affordable alternative.
Jordan L.
Lumberton, NC
Keeps hair healthy and happy and full of volume I recommend this for anyone with oily flat hair this product gets rid of all that
Nataly S.
Muy buen producto. Deja el cabello bastante manejable pero no es muy bueno para cabello reseco porque tiende a secarse mas rápido
Shannan W.
I purchase this at mass retailers and use it all the time. It smells good and works great. Highly recommend and it’s inexpensive
Elle W.
My hair has been through it all. So I definitely need a good shampoo and conditioner for my damaged hair. This is one of my go to
Luz G.
Houston , TX
It smells good but I didn't notice any difference in my hair, it was not more voluminous, I think it is just an ordinary shampoo
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this