TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Alayna M.
Great for thin hair! I love this when paired with the same shampoo. It really helps volumize your hair! Would recommend this product!
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Always need conditioner, this is the most amazing product o have ever used on my hair. Plus it's a cheap price for such a big bottle!
Layton C.
Cheyenne , WY
I don’t use it everyday but it makes my hair soft and gives my hair a bit more volume! Very affordable too, compared to other brands!
Ashley E.
Poland, OH
They are not kidding when they say it gives you volume for 24 hours! Out of all the TreSemme shampoos, this is my all-time favorite.
Emily S.
Dunbar, WV
I love using this product when my hair is feeling quite flat! It adds just enough volume to keep it looking nice throughout the day!
Guadalupe L.
Houston
The only shampoo I know of that actually leaves my hair soft, shiny, and voluminous! It’s a shampoo I know I can never go wrong with.
Sashanna S.
Zanesville, OH
Gives great volume and smells pretty good too. I switch my shampoos and conditions regularly and I'm always coming back to this kind.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
I don’t love tresseme. I don’t think it keeps my hair soft, but it does smell good.its also not great at keeping my hair tangle free
Joseline R.
Love there shampoo and conditioner! They really make my hair feel healthy and smell great and the price is cheap for a big bottle.
Kirsten D.
Dallas, TX
I love the big bottles of this item and the shampoo item! They last forever!! Just wish there were more coupons aroung for TreSEMME
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this