TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Ever since I borrowed this conditioner from my sister in law I haven't gone back. It keeps my hair super full and smelling fantastic!!
Amanda G.
Independence, KY
I find this conditioner to be great for my long, thick, curly hair. My hair is typically dry, but this product helps to soften my hair.
Sofia S.
MIAMI, FL
just an average conditioner i have better ones but this works ok it come sin a big container so its great for sgaring witha big family.
Stephanie F.
Stanton, CA
One of the few shampoo that I've used. It leaves my hair really soft. My hair is normally curly and when straighted, it feels great.
Alayna M.
Great for thin hair! I love this when paired with the same shampoo. It really helps volumize your hair! Would recommend this product!
Layton C.
Cheyenne , WY
I don’t use it everyday but it makes my hair soft and gives my hair a bit more volume! Very affordable too, compared to other brands!
Emily S.
Dunbar, WV
I love using this product when my hair is feeling quite flat! It adds just enough volume to keep it looking nice throughout the day!
Ashley E.
Poland, OH
They are not kidding when they say it gives you volume for 24 hours! Out of all the TreSemme shampoos, this is my all-time favorite.
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Always need conditioner, this is the most amazing product o have ever used on my hair. Plus it's a cheap price for such a big bottle!
Bobbi K.
Works ok but is not my go to for products. It is definitely affordable and able to be gotten just about anywhere. I use occasionally.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this