TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Tori B.
Union, MS
I always love the fresh out of the salon smell that I get when I use this conditioner! It always makes my hair feel so silky smooth and smell like I’ve been pampered all day at the salon. I’d definitely recommend it!
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
This conditioner is a great value! You get a lot for the money and it always makes my hair feel smooth. Great scent. I’m not sure how voluminous my hair is after using this conditioner, but it seems to look thicker!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I don’t think this conditioner is all that great. It isn’t too expensive. I think other brands work better. This makes my hair feel greasy and not clean. I wouldn’t recommend to others and I won’t purchase again.
Kristen K.
This is my favorite affordable conditioner when I need to use conditioner. However, my hair feels somewhat weighed down by it. I think it is one of the best in comparison to similarly priced conditioners.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Good quality hair product for being a discount product. It left my hair feeling clean and healthy and not weighted down. It also did well with my color treated hair which was a definite plus. I’d buy it again.
Harriet L.
South Yarra , VIC
I use this conditioner almost exclusively. I find other brands tend to make my hair look oily and are not long lasting. The opposite is true for Tresemme, it keeps my hair looking healthy and I only have to wash it a couple times a week.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
I have always been a big fan of tressemme and I will always continue to use it! It honestly makes my hair feel so silky smooth and smells so nice as well. It’s one of my favorite brands to use for my hair !
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I think this is a great conditioner. It does help with volume but I wish there was more of that soft and silky feeling. I’ve tried other conditioners that can do volume while helping the texture of your hair. This is affordable.
Guerrera d.
New holland, PA
Perfect! Love the scent, the conditioner will leave my hair so smooth and soft🙏🏽 very shiny and healthy. I also loved this brand... all their products are amazing; I am always satisfied with all of them
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Works wonders. I love buying this. I always try to have a bottle in my cabinet. I love the way it makes my hair feel and smell. Its a wonder conditioner. I like it better than the shampoo
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this