TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ #59 in Conditioner

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
I live treseme products. they are only ones I use for products for mousing my hair. treseme reminds me of when I was young going to beauty salons.
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This is my go to shampoo! I've used it for years. My husband also uses this shampoo. I love the smell and it leaves my hair clean and with volume!
Ashley H.
Love this shampoo. My hair is usually limp and doll and this adds a little extra body and it looks great. I use the conditioner as well and love it
Victoria S.
This is one of my favorite conditioners. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and smelling wonderful. And it makes brushing out tangles a breeze
Jacqueline D.
Storrs, CT
This stuff is so, so good! It gives your hair volume but also makes it very lightweight. It's cost effective and gets the job done. Love it!
ashley w.
I like using this conditioner when I feel my hair is getting dry. I do put in an oil or leave in conditioner afterwards just to give it a shine.
Naomi F.
Orlando, FL
this product is very good, not greasy and certainly leaves more volume. the hair is a very cute look natural wave and fashionable for these times
Emma H.
This makes your hair so soft!! It's awesome! And also k have spit ends and this works really well!! I recommend this for people with split ends!
Maria H.
I love love tresseme products they leave my hair feeling so clean soft and my hair has shine and volume after using it I recommend this to anyone
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Such big bottles and a good price! Love the light scant it smells clean and fresh all day! One of my favorite brand's of shampoo and conditioner.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this