TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by jana o.TRESemmé 24 Hours Body Healthy Volume Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra P.

BY TRESEMMÉ

15 oz Silk protein and collagen Prep for all day body Professional quality This product is not tested on animals see more...

Danielle E.
Smells great, works pretty well and it seems to make my hair shiney. Just gets boring after a while since most tresseme hair products smell the same.
Rebecca M.
Tresmee shampoo and conditioner in the biggest bottle available is perfect. I love the silky smooth but light texture & any one of the diff bottles
Liliana H.
Roswell, GA
Leaves your hair really smooth & untangled. I love to add a lil while shampooing & then after shampooing & leaving it in for awhile. Works wonders
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This is my go to shampoo! I've used it for years. My husband also uses this shampoo. I love the smell and it leaves my hair clean and with volume!
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
I live treseme products. they are only ones I use for products for mousing my hair. treseme reminds me of when I was young going to beauty salons.
Ashley H.
Love this shampoo. My hair is usually limp and doll and this adds a little extra body and it looks great. I use the conditioner as well and love it
Victoria S.
This is one of my favorite conditioners. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and smelling wonderful. And it makes brushing out tangles a breeze
Colleen D.
Beverly, NJ
I love how the conditioner just slides right thru my hair. I tend to get tangles from my curly hair and when I do, getting them out never hurts.
Emma H.
This makes your hair so soft!! It's awesome! And also k have spit ends and this works really well!! I recommend this for people with split ends!
Samantha P.
Russellville, AR
This product is good, but over the summer, after I've spent a lot of the time in the sun, it almost burns my scalp. It is great for winter time.
Sophia M.
Does anybody have before and after pictures of any changes with their hair with this shampoo? I'm considering buying it...
Charl L.
Did anyone else's hair feel like straw after using this